Race Through Time!!!

PirateTreasure2

Original Poster
I've recently been making an idea for a time travel ride in Epcot where Wonders Of Life used to be. I'll post some more details soon.

FutureCEO

Doctor Who, Torchwood and Primeval combined type of ride. Of course you need the BBC's permission but I think a time travel ride would be great on those shows.

FutureCEO

I have no clue. I plan to think up of my own versions of what should and shouldn't be added to Disney the parks in the future.

But for now, all I know that this ride would involve the TARDIS, a simulator that can move into a ride vehicle with AA's.

PirateTreasure2

Original Poster
Race Through Time Part 1: Queue

You walk near a giant building (WOL's old building was demolished) saying with a giant neon sign saying "Epcot Technoligic Labs". When you walk in, you notice a banner saying "Welcome To Epcot Technoligic Labs". You walk into a hallway showcasing ETC's past inventions (Such as a miniature robot butler.) with the upbeat Epcot area music from outside in the background (It's also the theme music for the ride). You then hear an announcement from one of the scientests on the speakers saying to come into the next room for a special announcement. You then walk into the dark room.

I'm gonna work on Part 2 in a few days. Tell me what you guys think.

Spike-in-Berlin

Race Through Time Part 1: Queue

You walk near a giant building (WOL's old building was demolished) saying with a giant neon sign saying "Epcot Technoligic Labs". When you walk in, you notice a banner saying "Welcome To Epcot Technoligic Labs". You walk into a hallway showcasing ETC's past inventions (Such as a miniature robot butler.) with the upbeat Epcot area music from outside in the background (It's also the theme music for the ride). You then hear an announcement from one of the scientests on the speakers saying to come into the next room for a special announcement. You then walk into the dark room.

I'm gonna work on Part 2 in a few days. Tell me what you guys think.

TechnoLIGIC?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom