Max Goof

RCLGOOF

Original Poster
I was wondering if anyone could help me? My 2 yr old son loves The Goofy Movie and The Extremely Goofy Movie, but not for Goofy he loves Max and watches both movies 5 times a day. My question is " Does anyone know where I can find Max Goof toys, shirts, plush, anything?

drew81

I'm not sure if I ever seen Max merchandise at the parks. Maybe a pin, though. Max appears at the parks from time to time for meet n greets.

Bug715

I don't think I've ever seen any max merchandise. I remember years ago meeting max at the Vero Beach resort character breakfast.

RCLGOOF

Original Poster
We have seen him in the parks but in the past we haven't thought to look for anything Max. It is just recently that he is on his Max Goof kick. I thought it would be cool to fing him some things if possible.

Thiger

Maybe you could draw/acquire an image of him and get a tshirt place to make you a shirt?

It may cost a lil more but its totally unique.

I did this when I was fed up not having any nice space mountain merch so I made a nice polo shirt and custom ordered a space mountain patch to put on it like a Lacoste shirt.

disneygirl1

Not sure of where to get find Max stuff.. I know that thru Disney shopping online, and can create your own shirt somewhere on there, but not sure if Max is one of the characters to choose from.

If you are heading to the World, I know Max has a Meet in Greet right in the center on Main St. w/Goofy, or at least he did when we were there in October.

Hope this helps.

marinoalulema

Account Suspended
Goofy's son Max

Burger King several years ago came out with toys for the Goofy movie.
You can still find them on Ebay, I just looked them up and the complete set, unopened mint in packages, goes for $10.00 plus shipping
I think there are ten toys in the set

Burger King several years ago came out with toys for the Goofy movie.
You can still find them on Ebay, I just looked them up and the complete set, unopened mint in packages, goes for $10.00 plus shipping
I think there are ten toys in the set

I think the toys were from goof troop not the movie

sillyspook13

I have a friend who is a character artist on Sunset Blvd. If I make it to the Toy Story Mania cast preview I'll try to stop by and see if he draws Max.:)

cooleo

I know you said you've seen Max in the parks & I am not sure about any merchandise, at least I have never seen any. But, hang around Toontown towards the back of the Judges Tent near the Railroad Station, that is where he tends to be most of the time. My son went through that same phase about Max a few years back & we were fortunate to see Max @ M.K.

sillyspook13

Unfortunately I wasn't able to ask yesterday. Due to unforeseen circumstances (replacing cell phones and car keys that were stolen at Aquatica late Friday night) we didn't have much time at the park.:(

WDWKat26

Max only does random sets, usually either at the Teardrop in the Magic Kingdom (Right next to the Toontown Train Station) or at DAK. Feel free to check Guest Relations when you're at MK or AK next time and find out! Also check Epcot early in the Morning at Character Spot, he's sometimes there too!

Figments Friend

Hey there Kat, long time no see!

:wave:

Thank you for posting this info, as i have a friend who will be visiting the World' in two weeks and is wanting to meet Max. He is one of his all-time favorite Disney Characters.

He is SO into Max he asked me to paint him a special custom t-shirt of Max in a pose. I told him that if he finds Max, he will surely be surprised...maybe even make his day seeing himself on a Guests' chest for once instead of that Mouse! Ha ha..!

Hey, thanks again..i will pass on the info!

P.S. - Day "Hi" to Horace for me....i'll be back in September to 'horse around"....

:D

maxgoof

crazy for MAX!

Hi there, I am Figments Friend's crazy pal that she made the shirt for. I will be at MK on May 18 ,and I will be checking at GR on where to fine Max(if at all) I met him in 2003, but was too shy to ask for a hug, but I will for sure this time! Yes, I am an adult, but love to get lost in a childs world! Wish more people could think this way. Anyways, Kat, my buddy has told me all about you , and I will look up Horace while Im there!

RCL Goof, I think I have some of those extra burger king toys somewhere, if you want to contact me! I understand your sons excitement!

Night_Aaron

I'm quite confident that they don't sell Max merchandise but I have seen several Hong Kong and Tokyo tourists with Max dolls. They really do have the best stuff. Best bet would be to look on eBay for Japanese merchandise.

WDWKat26

Hi there, I am Figments Friend's crazy pal that she made the shirt for. I will be at MK on May 18 ,and I will be checking at GR on where to fine Max(if at all) I met him in 2003, but was too shy to ask for a hug, but I will for sure this time! Yes, I am an adult, but love to get lost in a childs world! Wish more people could think this way. Anyways, Kat, my buddy has told me all about you , and I will look up Horace while Im there!

RCL Goof, I think I have some of those extra burger king toys somewhere, if you want to contact me! I understand your sons excitement!

Sorry, i'm not hanging out with Horace anytime soon. I can't say where i'll be, but i'll be at Epcot :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom