Nick's Alien Encounter Update 10/15

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
Re: COP

Originally posted by terry55
Does anyone know how long COP will stay open? I am going in May of 2004 and hope to see COP then. It is one of my favorite attractions and I haven't seen it the past few times I have been.

Thanks Terry

Terry,
The Timekeeper and Carousel of Progress, formerly only opened seasonaly, will be open every day possibly until Stitch's Great Escape appears (one can only hope that Disney keeps CoP open all the time!:D ). The Timekeeper is open until 6 pm and Carousel of Progress is opened the entire day.

I'd also like to see some AE pics too!

bigredfreaknmachine22@yahoo.com

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by grizzlyhall
*drenches Jer in Soda*

WHO TOLD YOU TO BUTT IN??

That's right no pictures for you! :p

Well... I was just wondring... cause I wanna see to :lol: :) :wave:

General Grizz

OH YEAH? Well too bad.

YOU'RE GOING DOWN!

747jer.jpg

Literally, I mean. :lookaroun

:p

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by grizzlyhall
OH YEAH? Well too bad.

YOU'RE GOING DOWN!

747jer.jpg

Literally, I mean. :lookaroun

:p

Haha! I saw that in chit chat... good job! (I hate pics of me though :hurl: lol )... You could job at the HM if they ever do that ride picture thing there :lol: :)

Umm.. and why is Darrels head in my Crotch? :eek: :dazzle: :veryconfu :eek:

DarkMeasures

Someone hold me back before I go on a vicious Imagineer killing rampage!

Why oh why!!! Why does my beloved Alien Encounter have to go and get raplaced by some kiddy attraction?

dxwwf3

Originally posted by DarkMeasures
Someone hold me back before I go on a vicious Imagineer killing rampage!

Why oh why!!! Why does my beloved Alien Encounter have to go and get raplaced by some kiddy attraction?

LOL! It certainly does suck doesn't it? You may not need to go THAT far :lol: but I'm right there with ya. It won't hit me that it's actually gone until I walk by there to see our beloved attraction boarded up. Oh well the little kiddies won this war. Maybe the new Revenge of the Mummy at USF will be the next best thing to AE (I say this because they are calling it a psychological thrill ride, and we all know what the 1st psychological thrill attraction was don't we :lol: ). AE will always live on in my mind so I guess it'll never really truely close down forever (Man that was sappy :lol:)

NowInc

One thing about Disney..they can definatly take something apart REAL fast (look at how fast they destroyed horizons)

SNS

Originally posted by NowInc
One thing about Disney..they can definatly take something apart REAL fast (look at how fast they destroyed horizons)

Fast? They took months to destroy the building.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom