WDCC "Figment Pigment"

WDWFigment

Original Poster
I just got an email from Friends of Figment that included this (which I could not find on Disney Gallery, and I check that regularly for events like this...)

mail

FIGMENT collectors take note: a new WDCC (Walt Disney Classics Collection) release featuring FIGMENT- #3 in a series - is being released at Epcot on Saturday April 26th at Art Of Disney Epcot. This sculpture, a Walt Disney Theme Parks exclusive, is a limited edition of 750 and priced at $135. The latest offering celebrating FIGMENT, is inspired by the current attraction and continues the WDCC tribute to one of Disney’s most imaginative creations.

Brand: Walt Disney Classics Collection
Marketing Title: Figment Pigment
Numbered Limited Edition: 750 (sculptures are individually numbered)
Disney Theme Parks exclusive
Sculpture height: 6 1/8"
Suggested Retail Price: $135
WDCC Creative Director concept: David Pacheco, Disney Master Artist, Burbank, California
Sculptor: Jacqueline Perreault Gonzales
Launch date: Saturday, April 26th, Epcot®
Look for event details on www.DisneyGallery.com
Material: fine porcelain, hand-crafted, hand-painted, fired in kilns.
Figment is plussed with silver metallic paint at the top end and crimped end of the tube. All elements are porcelain with fired on pigments. The piece is inspired by an actual scene from the Epcot attraction. The base is the top rung of the ladder upon which Figment stands.

For our West Coast fans, this piece will also be available at the Disneyland® Resort.

vickyvale

I saw this piece at both the Art of Disney Epcot and at the gallery at MK this weekend. I think they were just dislpay pieces promoting the release, but they looked really nice.

Figment82

It is an amazing piece in person, and will go well with the other two pieces in the collection. You can bet I will be there bright and early on release day if anyone wants to create an informal little meet. :) I wonder if there will be some sort of breakfast like they had for the last two releases - although if there was, I think we would have heard about it by now. Seems like this will just be a normal park release.

I splurged and bought the Elliott WDCC piece last week - it is HUGE and simply adorable. Now I need to start saving up some money for my #1 dragon.

cdunbar

I'm not always a fan of the way figgy turns out in plush, art, etc. but in this instance I do have to say he is purity darn cute!:)

Figment1986

oh wait.. now i see the problem... the OP has a link to a gmail image... those cannot be embeded into a forum and would need to be rehosted elsewhere..

Figment82

!!! I want to see a pic of that Elliot WDCC!!!

....please?

:D

jeff.

elliott.jpg

Image courtesy of Duckman's Blog, but isn't he a cutie? Totally worth the price - I haven't regretted my purchase in the slightest. The piece is huge and so well-crafted. A great representation of my second favorite dragon. :)

Jasonflz

elliott.jpg

Image courtesy of Duckman's Blog, but isn't he a cutie? Totally worth the price - I haven't regretted my purchase in the slightest. The piece is huge and so well-crafted. A great representation of my second favorite dragon. :)

Insert Caption 'Figment after eating Nigel Channing and Wayne Szalinsky'.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom