TSI fun with paint brush!

Jerm

Original Poster
Did you know that the bucket in the well in Fort Langhorn on TSI is a fav place for CM's to hide a paint brush each day, see the bucket and the well....
2121426475_b56ccfd589.jpg

Did you know if you are one of the first people over to TSI in the morning and you find a paint brush that looks like this.....
2122204538_ced7095e24.jpg

you can help do some touch up around the island like this....(not actually able to paint anything)
2121430021_1c798976d8.jpg

2122210452_6fd18d0697.jpg

2122209132_ebaf745112.jpg

but you have to make sure you hold on to it on the barrel bridge so it don't fall in. Also remember if you take a nap to hold on to it because Injun Joe can come and take it...
2122206364_d007e007d2.jpg
2121432213_b38a1b519a.jpg

Then when you are all done on the island turn it into the CM on the raft dock like this...
2121439123_56214bc70f.jpg

you will get a certificate that looks like this...
2121443375_0c95f37abf.jpg

and as you can see you get priority entrance to either of those 2 attractions that are listed.

**I posted this on the www.wttmforums.com "where in the park game" and had to share.

maryszhi

omg i want to do this. i m not a prank type, but i would like to paint some cute stuff, and all g rated since im not a bad person :) i must say i can remember both the stories , co i can actually make references to the book lol. im such a girly girl, but i must say i have the brains to.

Cynderella

That is so neat! I've heard about the brushes many times but either didnt get there early enough or forgot about it. I'll definelty have to try and get there early next time!

Jerm

Original Poster
omg i want to do this. i m not a prank type, but i would like to paint some cute stuff, and all g rated since im not a bad person :) i must say i can remember both the stories , co i can actually make references to the book lol. im such a girly girl, but i must say i have the brains to.

Sorry you can't actually paint anything, that is just me being silly.

wait where is the bucket???
you can almost see the top of it sticking out of the well in the first picture

Kamikaze

You don't actually get to paint anything.

Jerm

Original Poster
They have anywhere from 15 to 1 paint brush out each day. The CM said they had 15 last time they got a new supply but they were down to 6 in December because of people taking them. They also do re-hide them during the day.

fizzle75

Sorry you can't actually paint anything, that is just me being silly.

you can almost see the top of it sticking out of the well in the first picture

No, really? I couldn't tell at all!:eek:

Seriously man, that's pretty cool, thanks for sharing.:wave:

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member
I've never found a paintbrush before, but I have known about them for a while. A couple years ago, I told my wife about them, and we must've spent about 90 minutes on TSI looking for paintbrushes. Other guests stared at us funny when we kept looking behind wood crates, under benches, etc. Even my then 3 year-old son kept saying "Mommy, what are you doing?" :lol:

We didn't find one. My wife was :mad:

Figment82

My mom found one last summer late one morning - it was going on 11am. She was determined to find one, and we searched high and low with no success. My dad and I decided to go explore one of the caves, and when we came out, she was running around like a 5 year old - she was so excited that she had found one! And it was in plain sight too - I can't believe no one else had picked it up before us.

I highly recommend trying to find a paint brush the next time you're at the MK and looking for something different to do.

Laura

Premium Member
I looked for one forever last time we went over there. It was first thing in the morning too, and I still had no luck.

Jerm, those pictures are awesome!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom