General Public Discount for 3/30/08-5/21/08

wannabeBelle

Codes are out for the General Public offer available today!!!
Codes are
APV for the regular Magic Your Way Package
APF for the MYW plus Dining
Hope this helps!!! Belle

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
You save about $45 per person if you just have the park hopper on your package. If you have the park hopping and water park fun and more options plan on saving about $95 per person.

Pam

Upvote 0

TestTrack

You save about $45 per person if you just have the park hopper on your package. If you have the park hopping and water park fun and more options plan on saving about $95 per person.

Pam

And I assume this can't be combined with the AAA discount. Although I bet I could book room only AAA and then get the tickets seperately. Not that this really matters because I am not going during this time...just trying to figure out how these work for when the dates we're going gets closer.

Thanks for the information.

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

And I assume this can't be combined with the AAA discount. Although I bet I could book room only AAA and then get the tickets seperately. Not that this really matters because I am not going during this time...just trying to figure out how these work for when the dates we're going gets closer.

Thanks for the information.

Correct...discounts cannot be combined. So you would have to choose between the AAA Room Only and the MYW Package Discount.

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
That is correct. Anytime Disney releases a discounted package, you cannot combine it with the AAA discount. Disney won't allow it. So that is why we always have the same prices as AAA when the discounts are released.

Pam

Upvote 0

TestTrack

That is correct. Anytime Disney releases a discounted package, you cannot combine it with the AAA discount. Disney won't allow it. So that is why we always have the same prices as AAA when the discounts are released.

Pam

What about my second idea. If a discount comes out for early dec. Which I believe is fairly common, could I book a room only with the AAA discount and a separate ticket package with the discount code(if that's what the released code is for)?

BTW, any insight into what discounts usually pop up early dec. if any? From the sound of it this upgrade in spring is pretty common so I am curious if history repeats itself in december what that will be.

EDIT: As a funny side note I called the reservation line and I did have a discount code for my housefold. Unfortunately it was 15% off(same as AAA) but the funny part is the room it applied to. I asked about the Polynesian and they said I could use it on the Ambassador VP Suite, Club Level. I had to say thanks but no thanks to that "deal". ;)

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Original Poster
Hi Test Track, No, Tickets by themselves arent discounted like that. You could certainly book a package at the AAA rate and then have the agent call and apply the discount if she can to get you whichever deal is better ( usually the deal released by Disney) Hope this helps! Belle

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Original Poster
Hi Paul, sorry but yeah there are no AP Discounts for the time you are looking for. The next period starts on 3/30/08 and goes to 5/21/2008. Also it is possible than none were offered as Easter is very early this year on March 23. Sorry! Belle

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom