Free lithographs for Annual Passholders

mac41099

Original Poster
I am an Annual Passholder and just got the Mickey Monitor last week. I noticed they had 4 coupons for a free lithograph at each park, but they can only be redeemed on certain dates in Feb and March. We won't be there until May.

It says in small print on the coupon that you must present your Annual Pass and photo ID to get them and only 1 per day or something like that. (I don't have it in front of me to reference)

This is our first year as passholders. Does anyone know if there is a way to give my coupons to some other Annual Passholder to get them for me? If so, is there anyone willing to do that for me? :)

Thanks

MissM

Anyone know if you can still get them if you didn't get the Mickey Monitor? We'll be getting our AP's this weekend again and I'd love to get the lithos if possible. (We got the Dumbo one a couple years back for the Osborne Lights.)

Thanks in advance!
-m

mac41099

Original Poster
Anyone know if you can still get them if you didn't get the Mickey Monitor? We'll be getting our AP's this weekend again and I'd love to get the lithos if possible. (We got the Dumbo one a couple years back for the Osborne Lights.)

Thanks in advance!
-m

I tell you what. If you can't get the coupons, I will send you mine to use, since I won't be there during that time. I only ask that you let me have 1 of the lithos. You can keep the other 3.

Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks

WDWFanatic4

I am a Annual Passholder, but never heard of Mickey Monitor, what is it and how do you get it. Also what days in March can you receive the Lithos?

Ginny

havoc

Feb 14 - March 14

Magic Kingdom Location: Art of Disney Store
Epcot Location: Art of Disney Store
Animal Kingdom Location: Guest Relations
MGM location: The Prop Shop

Must redeem in person at designated location. Valid Annual Pass and photo ID required at time of redemption. Limit 1 of each [poster/lithograph] per household, per day's visit, while supplies last. ....yadda yadda yadda.... Edition size: 10,000 of design.

Click the link below to download the Mickey Monitor if you are a passholder.
https://secure.disney.go.com/wdw/passholder/passholdersGate?id=PassholdersGatePage

The Red Head

My husband and I are heading to the parks on Saturday to get ours, I'll see if I can find out anymore info about them while we are there. :ROFLOL:

LeeLee D

My husband and I are heading to the parks on Saturday to get ours, I'll see if I can find out anymore info about them while we are there. :ROFLOL:
Me too!

I'm trying to figure out how to hit all four parks using Disney transport. I know I can get to MK from EPCOT using the monorail. I've only used the buses for getting to/from hotels. Does each park have a bus route to the others?

kc1296426

I know this probably sounds dumb, but what's a lithograph? :brick:
And you can't use the ones in the online version of mickey moniter?

photoflight

I'm looking to pick up the lithographs this weekend. Does anyone have any pix yet of what they look like?

No doubt you're already in the parks but... I got all four of mine yesterday. Each has the "icon" of their host park in blue, in the background (the tree for AK, SSE for Epcot, the Castle for MK, and the hat for DHS) and five different characters are featured in the foregrounds. They're about 9"x12" on heavy media, and they're very good quality. Each comes with a "certificate of authenticity".

They were very careful about checking my pass, ID, and coupon at each of the parks. They will not (according to the paperwork) accept photocopies or duplicates of the coupons.

drew81

I went to Studios(prop stop) on Thursday to get it....yeah they didn't have them yet and there were other passholders asking about it as well. I came back another day to get the Studios. I was only able to get the Epcot and Studios prints before I left. Epcot had Goofy and Studios had Donald on them.

EPCOT.nut

Thanks for reporting on the lithos! :sohappy: I can't wait to see them with my own eyes...but I have to get over the flu first...:(

photoflight

I guess they're pretty popular. I wasn't familiar with the "prop shop" at DHS (never knew it had a name) and asked someone at the front of the park. The word "shop" wasn't hardly out of my mouth and the guy said (with a big smile) "you must be an annual pass holder and want your lithograph, right?"

Obviously we weren't the first ones to ask :)

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Thanks for reporting on the lithos! :sohappy: I can't wait to see them with my own eyes...but I have to get over the flu first...:(

It'll probably be March 8th before I get a chance to get anywhere besides Epcot. We can get that one on the 1st, the other 3 will have to wait. I hope they still have them on March 8th :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom