Bad day at the Germany pravilion

MR. CRAFTSMAN

Original Poster
My Mom and Dad were eating at the German buffet today and one of the musicians colapsed on stage and had a heart attack. From what was gathered he passed also. My folks said the croud was just over come with panic and disbelief. My thougth and prayers go out to the family of the musician and all who must have witnessed this on their vacation.

sweetpee_1993

Oh that's so sad! We love the band at Octoberfest. It's always been neat to go back time and time again and see the same fellas up there smiling and playing.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the band member, family, friends, and others who love and appreciate him. :(

PhilharMagician

My thoughts and prayers to the friends and family of him.

Does anyone know which one? We have met them many times and they are all great guys.

sublimesting

Oh man, we love those guys! I feel so bad. If he passed or if he didn't then I think this calls for one more Ziggy Zaggy Ziggy Zaggy Oi Oi Oi for the man as either a cheer to good health or one final send off from his Disney fans because camraderie and good times were what those gents are all about.:cry:

Phigment

Who???

How can we find out who it was?

My wife and I have talked to several of the musicians over the years and they are always friendly.

So sad...

:confused:

JerseySkiddie

That's awful... I went to Biergarten for the first time in December and it was great. I hope if he hasn't passed on he makes a speedy recovery!

dolbyman

Spoken like a true German!

well it's not hard to say it for english speakin peeps ... in contrast to other words like "Achtung" .... but so we do have props with the "th" :shrug:

not that it matters but is the band in the pavillion german or american ? I know the waitress that led us to the table was german.

Nemo14

well it's not hard to say it for english speakin peeps ... in contrast to other words like "Achtung" .... but so we do have props with the "th" :shrug:

not that it matters but is the band in the pavillion german or american ? I know the waitress that led us to the table was german.
I'm pretty sure they are German, as are most of the staff there.

hardcard

Well.. Lets hope he drank his fill while he was here, because in heaven there is no beer!

Thoughts and prayers..

:slurp:

bgraham34

I wonder which one it was, one guy i forget his name always torments me when i am there. I hope it was not him. Well i really hope it never happen but..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom