WhatWould YOU Do For a Free Lifetime Disney Pass?

Scooter

Original Poster
I thought about this the other day...

How far would you go or what crazy thing would you do to Get a free Lifetime Pass (airfare included) to Disney World for life?

Would you tattoo Mickey on your forehead?
Would you wear Mickey Ears 24/7
Would you grow a mullet and dye it Mickey Colors?

I would do any of these things...

What would YOU do? :p

AndyP

Visit Six Flags :S

Or sky dive or move a tonne of elephant dung with just a fork, the list goes on and on.

billybaruch1

You might just as well ask what we wouldn't do! :lol:

Anyway, does anyone know where the "turnstile count" stands right now? This is one way to actually get a lifetime pass: be the 500,000,000th guest or something like that. If Disney is getting close to another milestone, it may be worth it to get down to WDW and try to hit the lottery! :cool:

Tim G

Originally posted by figmentmom
I'd scrub our driveway with a toothbrush (not mine, of course...)
For starters ???
After that you can do mine, and my neighbours'...
And for the final scoop... the TTC parking lot...

No........... sneak onto the M:S party on oct. 9 get directly to Michael Eisner on oct 9 ... and say.....
Yo! mikey... Isn't it about time that you GIVE me a Life Time Pass... You keep promissing it to me for 7 years now...why is that????

And if you shout loud enough... (International press will be present) he just has to give one to you...
If he still persisting in saying NO..... try it the Bill gates way................ cake in face...:lol: :D :lol: :D :lol:
That will bring you at least on the nation wide networks...:D

You'll be FAMOUS!!!! Could be so that Universal would give you a Disney Life Time Pass...

AndyP

Originally posted by Corrus
For starters ???
After that you can do mine, and my neighbours'...
And for the final scoop... the TTC parking lot...

No........... sneak onto the M:S party on oct. 9 get directly to Michael Eisner on oct 9 ... and say.....
Yo! mikey... Isn't it about time that you GIVE me a Life Time Pass... You keep promissing it to me for 7 years now...why is that????

And if you shout loud enough... (International press will be present) he just has to give one to you...
If he still persisting in saying NO..... try it the Bill gates way................ cake in face...:lol: :D :lol: :D :lol:
That will bring you at least on the nation wide networks...:D

You'll be FAMOUS!!!! Could be so that Universal would give you a Disney Life Time Pass...

I think you've been thinking about that way too much :p
Very funny though :D

figmentmom

Re: Anything

Originally posted by headmouse2000
I would do any thing for a life time pass ANY THING!!!!!!!
:brick: :hammer: :brick:

I'd do a lot, that's for sure, but I don't know about ANYTHING!

...you can pass me that plate of live squid, though... :lol:

strobe

Ok - This is TOTAL speculation, rumor, whatever you want to call it. It might be off topic too, but it relates, indirectly to the subject at hand. So I will apologize in advance....

I heard that years ago, when the silver monorail burned to the ground, that everyone onboard who signed an NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement) was given a lifetime park passport. This didn't include travel or anything like that, but it did provide for free admission to the parks.

Again, please keep in mind that this IS NOT VERIFIED. However, I was at the park (though I was pretty young) when this happened, and it was controlled chaos around that place. Disney was working very hard to prevent photos and whatnot from leaking, so this doesn't seem all that far fetched.

Needless to say, the attempt to keep this out of the mainstream press failed, and a photo of the monorail turned up on the front page of the paper the next morning.

Anyway, if this is true, it was a pretty nice gesture by Disney in my opinion.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom