At sse

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Music is on and rocks. Costumes are silver and purple. Private party. Project tomorrow closed. Kids just got off. Blue badges everywhere.

Brian_B

Oh no, not another haiku...:p

Just kidding. Sounds great. I'll be around the 'world' on friday, i'll have to check it out.

- Brian

Figment571

My interpretation, limited soft openings of SSE, they are only letting in small amounts of people. In SSE the new uniforms are silver and purple one of the main new things, the music, is on and it's good. Project Tomorrow is closed due to the fact that it's a limited soft opening and it might just be a private party for Siemens. the badges might be new cast member tags.

Just my thoughts...

dandaman

^^To add to it, regarding the kids: Either he's at the private party with his children, or there's some school that lets out at 5:00. :lol:

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Blue is manager.

Food wine went in for party. Kids came out side door with guest relations. Front signs change colors.

Chape19714

Those costumes are pretty neat, Hey Merf? Better than the old ones to say the least. Unfortunately, All I've seen is the costumes.

t3techcom18

Merf...Merf? Can you hear me? Is the wall down? I repeat...is the wall down?
Over.

-static-

hahaha...I too wish if the wall is down. I remember seeing in a drawing (can't say how) of the new SSE costumes, and I don't know how to make heads or tails of it. It looked iffy to me, but I will wait for my critique on it when I see in person, but it definitely ties in with the blue swooshes on the outside pylons near the entrance/sign.

I second the question: Is the new BGM playing now during regular park hours, or is this just for now? I wish I can hear it after all these people saying it's spectacular...I myself am a HUGE soundtrack lover, whether for WDW or movies, and I REALLY want to hear how it came out.

And lastly, to all y'alls that aren't local in Orlando or don't drive by I-4: Was coming home from school today, and passed the usual Harley Davidson dealership they have here. It said on the message board, "Welcome Siemens New Generation", or something like that. BUT, it definitely did say Siemens.

Soo, big point is: The party at SSE is for Siemens folks.

dxwwf3

I absolutley can't wait to hear the new music involved with this attraction. It's got some HUGE shoes to fill, but I have high expectations for the music and the attraction overall.

Mr.EPCOT

To elaborate on what Merf has reported (which I'm assuming he's doing from his cell phone at the park):

I was just there as well, and yes, new background music is playing around Spaceship Earth, and it's awesome. The new costumes are very nice, not particularly the colors I would have gone with, but still nice. By blue badges, he meant Disney managers and Imagineers, who have blue IDs. They were all over the place. Project Tomorrow was closed, I was told because they were letting certain Cast Members ride it, and were being given cookies and stuff in Project Tomorrow once they exited. As for the signs changing colors, it is the very edge of the sign, and only the top edge of the west sign was working. Another tidbit I learned concerning that was that at least the bottom part of the geosphere over the entrance will be lit to change colors along with the sign.

EpcotServo

Dare I say it, but is there perchance a slight amount of possibilty that it might allow passengers to-morrow?

:lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom