New Rumor

PlutoInOrlando

In the Parks
Yes
:zipit:mousermerf :zipit:----- Come on come on....give it up?!?!?! spill the beans!:kiss:

Edit: Since mousermerf is all about EPCOT - I'd have to say it's the WDW version of the "Matterhorn"....in World Showcase - Mount Fuji.

leobloom

Merf's probably referring to Spirit's hint over at laughingplace.com that a Mt. Fuji might be set for Japan/World Showcase.

But Spirit's also mentioned a number of times that a Canada water/raft ride might be on the drawing board too.

Epcot82Guy

I would go with the old Japan rumors given the format and the content. It would rise on the skyline of the "World Showcase" due to height, it dust covered "mound" of rock (which is much like Mount), and this is a Japanese poem style.

jedimaster1227

A hint, in a poem:

Lost, dust covered Mound
Reborn on skyline of World
High rising - but when?

:)

1. W and M are capitalized, showing significance.
2. Skyline implies a visual change from the existing.
3. Reborn means a return to something since past.

My guess. This pertains to the skyway building's demolition and the project that goes with it. Considering what the imagineers were doing over in Tomorrowland recently (no, I cannot say), it doesn't surprise me if that is what you are referring to.

But Merf, why the haiku? Couldn't we just get the rumor already? :lol: As you know, I am a fan, so this thread is another breath of fresh air from the simple post and move on format we have... Haiku's are hip and new- building hype for the rumors of tomorrow! Keep up the great work Merf! :wave:

DisneyparkFreak

A hint, in a poem:

Lost, dust covered Mound
Reborn on skyline of World
High rising - but when?

:)

Maybe its australia coming to WS. A mound may not be a mountain, Aryrs Rock in australia is more of a mound then mt. Fuji. this would reshape the skyline esecially with everything else they would build like the sydney opera house.

artbell2

don't be fooled! He might be talking about Spaceship Earth?!

At the end of the poem it says "but when?" The date was originally November/December, now it's February or maybe longer.

Reborn means it's being brought back. High rising - Spaceship Earth is the tallest, most distinct icon at Disney World (although maybe a close second to Magic Kingdom). Though the icon can be spotted 50 miles a way. Mound means a pile of Earth (Spaceship Earth).

Dust covered meaning that it hasn't been touched in years.

leobloom

He's talking about Mt. Fuji, Japan, World Showcase, EPCOT. It ain't rocket science. Go to laughingplace discussion boards to see where he got this info.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
don't be fooled! He might be talking about Spaceship Earth?!

At the end of the poem it says "but when?" The date was originally November/December, now it's February or maybe longer.

Reborn means it's being brought back. High rising - Spaceship Earth is the tallest, most distinct icon at Disney World (although maybe a close second to Magic Kingdom). Though the icon can be spotted 50 miles a way. Mound means a pile of Earth (Spaceship Earth).

Dust covered meaning that it hasn't been touched in years.

But what would the new rumor about SE be?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom