Yak and Yeti opening and reservation info:

ImaYoyo

Original Poster
Yak & Yeti, located in Disney's Animal Kingdom, will opening on Wednesday, November 14, 2007. Upon opening, the location will be walk-up only through Thursday, January 3rd. Reservations can be made beginning Monday, December 3, 2007 for arrival January 4, 2008 and beyond.

Yak & Yeti will offer both Table Service and Quick Service locations. Yak & Yeti is the Table Service location. Reservations will be made for the Table Service location only. Yak & Yeti Local Food Café will be the Quick Service location.

nbodyhome

Yup! I took pics there yesterday, and the food smelled great (they are test-cooking now). Signs are up, there is a shop and courtyard area for seating.

I plan to try both counter and table service the day it opens, I am looking forward to it. :)

Denise

ImaYoyo

Original Poster
I'll be working Wednesday, but hopefully I'll be able to get over there Sunday, maybe Saturday afternoon depending how long the Ohio State game lasts.

nbodyhome

I'll be working Wednesday, but hopefully I'll be able to get over there Sunday, maybe Saturday afternoon depending how long the Ohio State game lasts.

I'm hoping to do counter or table service for lunch, the other for dinner Weds. I'm really looking forward to it, especially after all the rumors of further delays online. After being there yesterday, I didn't feel like it was going to be delayed further.

Denise

Thanks for the heads up :wave:

We've been pestering central reservations trying to make reservations for our January trip.

No we know when we can make them :)

imamouse

I was hoping for a lunch ADR on Dec 3. Looks like stand-by only for sit-down on that date. Oh well - if not this trip, maybe the next. Thanks for the info.

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
Yes any menus for Yak and Yeti with prices available? :slurp: Will be fun to try something new....hopefully it will be a bit less expensive for lunch than the new turn of events at Tusker House.....:lookaroun

NoVa Mom

We will be there on Nov 19th! We will try for a CS lunch... I'll let you know when I get home! 7 day count down!!:wave::xmas::sohappy:

Flower'sChild

I plan to eat there during my 2 week birthday vacation :king: I knew it was a sit down eating place and I think I do remember reading that it was also Quick Service, but I don't think I remember that until this thread :p Anyways I will try to do both the sit down and quick service during my birthday vacation :wave:

Disneydude55

Have the menus been posted anywhere yet?

I didn't find the menus but I found this on another site

The full serve menu will include:

Egg Rolls, Kong Pau Beef, Maple Tamarind Chicken, Steamed Mussels, Crispy Honey Chicken, Sweet & Sour Pork, Shrimp Lo Mein, Cream Cheese Wontons with Grilled Pineapple, Pot Stickers, Duck, Mandarin Chicken Salad.

Children's Menu:

Chicken Fried Rice with Egg Roll, Burgers, Veggie Lo Mein, Chicken Bites

Wendy*Darling

I was told on the phone yesterday that Yak and Yeti will not be on the disney dining plan until 2008. Anyone know if that is correct? We we hoping to try it in December but I may stick with our back up ADR if it is not on the DDP.

Thanks!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom