Kingdom Hearts Characters (Pics)

Cmdr_Crimson

Original Poster
I've read many posts in regards to the Kingdom Hearts Characters and quite a few have not seen them..Well todays your day! I have 3 pics here of my 2004 trip to MNSSHP. I stumbled into The Tommorowland science center expecting another Trick or Treat area but found out I got stuck into a line to meet the Kingdom Heart characters..and I got excited since I'm a big cosplay fan..Best part of this was that as I came up, Sora recognized I was playing as a character from Dragonball Z..It was pretty cool and the characters really got into it. They did a great job...So without further ramblings...I give you the Kingdom Heart Characters of MNSSHP 2004.

Sora and Me
sora2.jpg

Sora, Me & Donald
sora1.jpg

And finnally Goofy & Me..
sora3.jpg

Well, now you know what they look like..I hoped you enjoyed them!:wave:

Thiger

WOw thats soooo cool!

You think they'd do more w/ the Kingdom Hearts characters...I mean, they've sold millions of games and yet have a presence in the parks...

A movie is needed!!!

Rosenrot

Ok. That is amazingly wonderful, hehe.

They should definitely put more Kingdom Hearts stuff in the parks - I mean, it would be a highly marketable. The games are extremely popular.

I'm personaly not a big fan of merchandise with Disney characters myself. But I'd definitely buy something with Kingdom Hearts on it.

I think its from some dark devotion to Final Fantasy :ROFLOL:

J_Krafty24

That is too cool. I would so totally love to meet Sora and the gang. Were they at the halloween party this year? Are they out at any other times? Any word on a third game?

Cmdr_Crimson

Original Poster
That is too cool. I would so totally love to meet Sora and the gang. Were they at the halloween party this year? Are they out at any other times? Any word on a third game?

My guess would be no.. They haven't been out since 2004..It was to promote the KH Chain of Memories game for Game Boy Advanced..I remember seeing the posters hanging up when I was there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom