Minor Epcot update (10/25)

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Just a few things of interest in Epcot today..

Edit: Seas with Nemo and Friends ride-through video I shot today..

http://www.mediafire.com/?e7xe2x1tmje

Compressed down from 640x480 - sorry, couldn't find a free host that'd do over 200mb. Back to the photos..

They've started using the dedicated stroller parking to the right of the Land. It makes a huge difference in getting up the ramp into the building. No more clutter. CM's near the base of the ramp direct people to the parking.

nemoseas01.jpg

And though there's tons of room at the Nemo parking lot, folks still park it along the walkway to the building. Oh well, can't win them all.

nemoseas02.jpg

Elsewhere, Tower East has become Christmas-Shoppe! (my own name for it)

nemoseas04.jpg

Haul out the holly!

nemoseas05.jpg

Whoo! Tons of tree and tons of christmas stuff to purchase crammed into that tiny shop. It's like christmas exploded!

nemoseas06.jpg

And they've redone the front windows to match the interior..

nemoseas07.jpg

I feel all festive already! Off to other points of interest.. the Wonders fountain is back on..

nemoseas08.jpg

And i figure a good shot of the new Innoventions sign lit up would be appreciated..

nemoseas09.jpg

And a quickie, this was added to Food/Wine with a whole little setup - I think Pugilia is somewhere in Italy.

nemoseas03.jpg

More in a few a few, mostly SSE...

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Quick World Showcase note - new store/food/etc at American Adventure is being built:

nemoseas10.jpg

Okie, so SSE was having a par-tay in the lounge. I saw a bar tender going between parts of the building, and decided to wait until dusk to see the good stuff, well, crummy photos of the good stuff..

nemoseas11.jpg

I took 30 photos and these two came out the best, my apologies, my camera is fickle in what it takes at night.

nemoseas12.jpg

Anywho, off to take random SSE beauty shots.. (okay, i was really waiting to se if the LEDs came on, which they did not)

nemoseas13.jpg

nemoseas14.jpg

nemoseas15.jpg

nemoseas16.jpg

nemoseas17.jpg

nemoseas18.jpg

Enjoy!

disneytopdog

Thanks for the pics Merf.....It really makes my day. I only dream of living and being that close to the magic. OH WELL just 14 more years till I retire and make it a reality!!!!!!!!!

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Original Poster
If i can get it to upload (it's huge) i'll also post a link to my nemo-ride-through, which came out pretty well for video. The audio is meh, but the video is really nice.

Rob562

Nice pics, Merf.

Hmmmm... Think that first CM purposely asked for a costume shirt one size too small? (Not saying he looks BAD in it....) :animwink:

And I see that the Land sign is back, with the green background. Did it look to be the temporary fill-in like they've done before? Or is the solid green here to stay? With the algae problem they were reportedly having, even if the fountain doesn't have a water treatment system built into it, you'd think groundskeeping or maintenance could dump a few cups of something non-toxic in the water every week to keep it in check...

Lets hope they don't go quite as radical with a fix as they did with the fountain in front of CTX/Dinosaur... :lookaroun

-Rob

Expo_Seeker40

Merf....If SSE still does not change colors at night...do you know what you use for camera settings to get the lighting to come out as blue, white, and light green like you have in one of your pictures?

They are much more attractive colors IMOa than the yellows reds and pinks we typically see in people's photos . :wave:

hauntdmansion79

Hands down the best pictures of Spaceship Earth since the Wand has come down. True postcard quality! Those are going straight to Webshots for me.

Thanks Merf!

Cynderella

Thanks for the pictures! Although I must say the Christmas stuff makes me :hurl:. I mean come on Halloween isn't even over yet! It's ridiculous! :mad:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom