If I flirt with Minnie will I be in more trouble with Mickey or the Cinerelly mice :)

When FlowersChild flirts with Minnie

• He will be in more trouble with Mickey Mouse

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • He will be in more trouble with Suzy and Perla

Votes: 19 73.1%

• Total voters

Flower'sChild

Original Poster
I thought I would have fun with a cute little post and poll :wave:

Anyways as some of you know, I sometimes flirt with Minnie Mouse, by giving her roses and hugs and kisses :kiss: I even have a shirt with Minnie Mouse giving me a kiss and it says " Minnie Mouse and Tiny Tim " on the shirt :)

When I flirt with Minnie, I am not only stealing Mickey's girl, I am cheating on Suzy and Perla :p So do you think I would be in more trouble with Mickey Mouse or Suzy and Perla ? :animwink:

here is a photo of little me and Minnie :sohappy:

3PicturesfromBigRaceTrip067.jpg

Uponastar

Mickey should be used to Minnie getting attention, and he gets plenty of attention from the ladies as well.
Perla and Suzy though. . .the mice might have a case against you.

Flower'sChild

Original Poster
Yes I think I would be in more trouble with Suzy and Perla. Sometimes they even get jealous of eachother. Like if Perla sees a photo of Suzy giving me a kiss, she can get jealous :wave:

Suzy and Perla will never dump me though :) They love little me so much :kiss: They also have a lot of fun with me. Suzy and Perla know that I am very shy, so they have a lot of fun when they embarrass me, because I look so cute :eek::sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom