EpcotServo's CALIFORNIA update: Part 1- The Road to Disneyland!

EpcotServo

Original Poster
Before the Magic Kingdom........

Before EPCOT Center.......

Before Tokyo Disneyland.......

Before MGM Studios.......

Before Disneyland Paris.......

Before Animal Kingdom........

Before Walt Disney Studios Paris, Tokyo DisneySea, and California Adventure.....

Before the dawn of time.....

there was....

DISNEYLAND

No one knows from wence it came....only that it was opened in 1955, and made by Walt Disney. Okay, so we DO kind of know from wence it came, it just sounds cooler like that. What we DO know, is that it kick's WDW's large behind very, very, verrryyy much. And now my WDW Friends, join me on my largest Update ever, to this place of mystery, joy, and fun...to this place we call....Walt Disney's Disneyland! We begin with Part 1: The Raod to Disneyland. So you can get some scope of how big this four-to-five part adventure is, I'm going to tell you some facts! I took over 1,600 pictures in 4 days. That's 28 pictures an hour, and 1 picture every 2 minutes! So sit back, grab a snack, and enjoy Part 1 of EpcotServo's CALIFORNIA Update: The Motion picture: Part 1: The Road to Disneyland: Part 1: California Update: The Movie: Part 1: The road to Disneyland..............part 1.

Enjoy!
http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/ViewPhoto?u=4471919&a=32593733&p=75898013

Remember to stay tuned to WDW Magic's Disneyland section for....Part 2: California Adventures!

:wave:

Nicole220

Before the Magic Kingdom........

Before EPCOT Center.......

Before Tokyo Disneyland.......

Before MGM Studios.......

Before Disneyland Paris.......

Before Animal Kingdom........

Before Walt Disney Studios Paris, Tokyo DisneySea, and California Adventure.....

Before the dawn of time.....

there was....

DISNEYLAND
:sohappy::sohappy:

Wonderful intro!
Can't wait to get through them all!

edit: Great pics so far! You are getting every inch of DL photographed!
edit again: I love your pro Disneyland comments!

lunarsquid

wow.
now, will someone remind me again why we keep going to the ghetto-disney, er, i mean, the Magic Kingdom?

I say, tragic kingdom indeed.

sigh. and yet, i'll be there this time next week, lol.

TP2000

I'll never understand how two similiarly designed theme parks run by the same company in the same country can be operated so totally different. One property jogs to the left while the other property jogs to the right.

Sure there are some design elements that can't be helped due to weather, climate and customer demographics. But there are so many operational differences between WDW and Disneyland that just baffle me. I'm amazed they get away with what they do out there in Florida. :shrug:

But, back to EpcotServo and his trip to California.... Welcome to Disneyland! Keep the great pictures and comments coming. As someone who has lived on both Coasts, it's nice to hear an East Coaster's comments about the differences in California.

kubfish

I did not find WDW that bad this year. Some classic rides were really bad but over all it was awesome. I like them both for exactly what they are... And Tomorrowland in DW... the theme is just awesome, wish DL looked like that in tland.

mermaid1

Absolutely wonderful pictures! I always take tons of pictures as well. Before I got my digital, I took 85 rolls of 24 exposure film on our WDW trip! LOL! Now, with the digicam I point and shoot and fill up the disk!:p
Since DL is my "homepark" I LOVE these! We grew up going to DL, just started going to WDW in recent years. I love Walt's original Park the most, but WDW has it's own draw. It is huge with more things to do and see and you can spend a month there and still not do everything. Still, I do love DL and my second home is the Disneyland Hotel, which is sadly going to look a LOT different in the coming years as they refurb it! I love the old ambiance of the grand old gal! I am going to miss the 50's feel and all the Disney touches down to the last detail.:cry: We are going back to DL at Christmas and I am going to take hundreds of pics of the Hotel! Gotta have em! And hundreds of pics of the Park as usual...:animwink:
mermaid1

lilclerk

Haha I kept trying to get a picture of the monorail going by the Soarin building but I juuust missed it every time. Very sad.
Disneyland is so amazing. California Adventure, I could skip next time... except maybe for Screamin'... and a free tortilla.

Shere_Khan

Omg TY!!!!!!!! I am always interested in seeing DLR photos because I have never been there before and have always wanted to go. It seems it is hard to find a lot of pictures of it.
So let me guess, you like DLR better then WDW??????? Lol. It seems really awesome.
Are you going to post the ride photo that you got to email yourself?
Once again, great report and I so look forward to the rest of them!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom