Send your thanks for the 25th celebration!

disneydata

Original Poster
I'm sending my email tonight!

I think we should all send our thanks to Walt Disney World for having this wonderful celebration and re-dedication of EPCOT Center's silver anniversary. We need to let them know there are more of us than they think. Maybe in the future they will be more interested in creating events like this for all the Disney fans! :)

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Walt Disney World Guest Communications
PO Box 10040
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-0040
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]wdw.guest.communications@disneyworld.com[/FONT]

haveyoumetmark

Sent mine in. This was really one of the most touching birthday celebrations Disney has pulled off to date. Even if I only experienced it vicariously.

TomDisney

I sent mine in as well. And thanks to everyone who had a hand in putting in the time and effort to making this event happen. If it wasn't for their work, October 1, 2007 would have been just like any other day.

Nemo14

I e-mailed them Tuesday and gor a phone call this afternoon thanking me for the kind words. They seemed impressed! :)

coasterphil

I included my thanks for the event in my email praising Eugene, the cast member that had to suffer through the burnoff delays and exit singalong with all of us crazies.

EPCOT.nut

Thanks for this post. I had thought about sending some acknowledgement to WDW but you posting the link made it easier to just go ahead and do it!
Also I was able to put in a good word for Mousekeeping at the POP. I left my cell phone in my room and they put it in a bag at the front desk for me. When I went back at 10:30pm they handed it right over, no searching, no problems. When I called in a panic (from Mousegear) the man reassured me he would have it for me and also told me to have a great time in the parks! :sohappy:

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Thanks for this post. I had thought about sending some acknowledgement to WDW but you posting the link made it easier to just go ahead and do it!
Also I was able to put in a good word for Mousekeeping at the POP. I left my cell phone in my room and they put it in a bag at the front desk for me. When I went back at 10:30pm they handed it right over, no searching, no problems. When I called in a panic (from Mousegear) the man reassured me he would have it for me and also told me to have a great time in the parks! :sohappy:

Glad to hear you made it home with your cell phone AND your fan :animwink::animwink:

LorangeJuice

I will send mine off first thing in the morning. Thanks for the Eugene remider. He really was the greatest. I will never forget walking back through Epcot after the burnoff.

Brian_WDW74

I'll be mailing a letter shortly. But in addition to Eugene, I also want to give kudos to the blonde CM that led us from the dessert party to Italy. She really went beyond the call of duty. Not only did she stand there in the pouring rain making sure we all had ponchos before she put one on herself, but Eugene later told us that she worked two jobs and had to get up early the next morning to go to her other one. Yet she stayed with those of us waiting for the bus back to our resorts for the extra half hour or so until it finally arrived.

Does anybody remember her name?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom