Official Epcot 25th Celebration Events

Chernabog

Original Poster
While the Year of a Million Dreams celebration continues across all of Walt Disney World, Guests who are visiting Epcot on October 1 will know they are a part of a special day as the park commemorates its anniversary in a number of ways:

As part of the celebration, Guests will be invited to take a stroll down memory lane with a Disney legend, Marty Sklar. A Disney employee since 1955 and dubbed the official Imagineering Ambassador, Marty has been putting smiles on the faces of children and parents alike for nearly 50 years. Guests can hear his captivating stories of Disney history and enjoy his unique perspective on the magical future of Walt Disney World Resort.

Guests visiting the park on October 1 will also be able to attend the rededication of the park.

In addition, Guests will have the opportunity to visit the Epcot 25th Anniversary Gallery to explore the fascinating journey that brought Epcot from dream to reality. This exclusive exhibit showcases concept art, models and memorabilia from the early days of Epcot.

Craig & Lisa

Is this celebration just for Oct. 1st?? we will be there the end of the first week of Nov. and was hoping that it would continue for awhile. Thanks. 53 days and counting.....I CAN'T WAIT!!! :D :sohappy:

jedimaster1227

While the Year of a Million Dreams celebration continues across all of Walt Disney World, Guests who are visiting Epcot on October 1 will know they are a part of a special day as the park commemorates its anniversary in a number of ways:

As part of the celebration, Guests will be invited to take a stroll down memory lane with a Disney legend, Marty Sklar. A Disney employee since 1955 and dubbed the official Imagineering Ambassador, Marty has been putting smiles on the faces of children and parents alike for nearly 50 years. Guests can hear his captivating stories of Disney history and enjoy his unique perspective on the magical future of Walt Disney World Resort.

Guests visiting the park on October 1 will also be able to attend the rededication of the park.

In addition, Guests will have the opportunity to visit the Epcot 25th Anniversary Gallery to explore the fascinating journey that brought Epcot from dream to reality. This exclusive exhibit showcases concept art, models and memorabilia from the early days of Epcot.

Just for inquiries sake, can you provide or list a source of this information for us. I've been given confirmations for two of the three activities you listed, but the one I did not recieve is entirely new to me.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
WOAH! :eek:

wickedfan07

Yeah, woah! I REALLY envy everyone who can actually be in Epcot on October 1. I wonder how long the Anniversary Gellery will be open. (If the Anniversary Gallery pulled a Wand and stayed around for seven extra years, I wouldn't care one bit.)

I want to see as many pictures as your memory cards can hold on October 1! :D

yeti

That sounds pretty cool. I wish I was there :cry:

EPCOT Explorer

*Screams*

OH...MY...GOD....

This sounds amazing!I wonder where the exibit will be held.Innoventions?I REALLY hope it stays for a while I would love to see it next summer.

Shame though,that they arn't doing anything *really* big like a parade or a IllumiNations tag.:(

Oh,well,I'll take what I can get.

plpeters70

This sounds wonderful - now I really, really can't wait for October 1st!! :sohappy:

Here's hoping for some great Horizons and World of Motion stuff on display!!

Figment82

I AM SO EXCITED!!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

I feel like there won't be enough hours in the day to fit in everything. This is going to be the greatest day ever!!

TheBeatles

!!!!!!!!!!

:):):):):):)

Thats how I feel.

Chernabog

Original Poster
Sorry for the delay in response. This information comes directly from a company sent email to some cast members withing the company. I really don't know much more than what's written in the email. I just figured it sounded pretty awesome and know lots of people were interested in this event. Have fun there!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom