Angry Pluto?

pat_naughty05

Original Poster
I am hardly one to start oddball topics, but my curiosity is killing me here.

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1775298

It looks like this video was added today. Does anyone have any idea what is going on here? I only make this thread because I know a lot of you frequent the parks, and that this is certainly an odd occurrence. Thoughts?

ldsprincess

woah..that was weird. i don't even know what to say to that. haha. hopefully it was all in good fun :lookaroun... but you never know. i'd be very interested to find out tho.

Captain Hank

Whoah. Ummm... :lookaroun

That's just a tad Un-Disneylike...to say the least.

Edit: it looks like this video was actually shot a while ago. Notice the gold lampposts in the background. They were painted that way for Disneyland's 50th, and are back to green now.

phenom1307

ahahaha....that was hilarious....it reminds me of what one of my roomates told me..he said that since he was "really good friends" with goofy that goofy decided to hop on one of the DAK cycles and start riding around...a bunch of people thought it was the funniest thing theyve seen...the manager didnt think so though lol

happymom52003

Wow! That is funny. I wonder what prompted that. I dont see how he kept from falling down. Can anyone make out what the lady who grabs him towards the end is saying? I can't tell if she is angry with him or not.

MinnieMommy

I've seen this on YouTube. From what I understand after the woman "pushed" Pluto down, a manager came out and spoke with her. I just wonder if he was chasing the boy in fun or what happened before the tape began??

Mr_Tom_Morrow

I've seen this on YouTube. From what I understand after the woman "pushed" Pluto down, a manager came out and spoke with her. I just wonder if he was chasing the boy in fun or what happened before the tape began??

I doubt it was in fun,I dont think they would let the CM's go running around like that especially in a place that tends to get quite crowded

my guess...the kid kicked him in the :eek:

:lookaroun

MinnieMommy

I doubt it was in fun,I dont think they would let the CM's go running around like that especially in a place that tends to get quite crowded

my guess...the kid kicked him in the :eek:

:lookaroun

Yes, this was my thought as well. Something must have occurred before the camera was turned on. BTW, I love how loud Pluto is as he races around after the boy! I don't know how nobody "wiped out" during this little "jog"!

She had no right pushing him down like that.

Not sure what started it. but after videos like THIS people are so jumpy to sue.

BTW in the above video you can clearly see the "kid" doing something to Tigger's back causing him to turn around and his paw was reaching to pull the kid off when it his the kids face.

Stupid Guest like this should be placed on the monorail beam and run over.

Characters take so much crap from guest. Disney really needs to do more to protect the CM's that play those roles.

CAPTAIN HOOK

Without seeing the start of the video I don't think its fair to comment either way but I would suggest Pluto had a good cause to chase the kid like that - thats not a "friendly" chase game - that was purposeful

animay

Pluto sure does look fired up about something. My guess is he's mad at the kid for something, but is trying his hardest to be "playful" while REALLY wanting to catch that kid and string him up by his shoelaces. The woman is probably the mother since the kid shows up again near her at the end. I'm not sure if she's intentionally trying to knock him to the ground, or their interaction caused him to lose his balance on the curb. I did notice her :fork:video camera went right up as soon as he fell though. It reads like "Okay son, you've got him ticked off, now I'll trip him up on the curb and film it. It'll be great!" And since Pluto is making a "you saw that, right?" gesture, I'd guess this family was harassing him together.

No idea what really happened, but that's what I see.

NeNe1298

Hmmm. It does sound like the 'mother' is saying "no more, no more" to pluto. :shrug: So unlike Pluto...wonder what that boy did?

sublimesting

I am hardly one to start oddball topics, but my curiosity is killing me here.

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1775298

It looks like this video was added today. Does anyone have any idea what is going on here? I only make this thread because I know a lot of you frequent the parks, and that this is certainly an odd occurrence. Thoughts?

That was bizzare. I feel bad for Pluto, he got yelled at and fell down and wanted help. It was hard for him to run like that. I don't think he was trying to catch the kid, though. What would he do if he caught him?

Anyone have a youtube link to this as there may be more evidence on there via discussion.

TheDisneyGirl02

That kid did something to Pluto...that is for sure...I could tell by the way that he was chasing the him. I'm assuming that was Mom trying to stop Pluto and then knocked him off the curb, which I can't tell if it was an accident or not. He looked that the guests standing and pointed to his eyes and then to the woman. Personally, I think he wanted to make sure somebody else saw what happened so when the people go to Guest Services to complain, Pluto will have somebody to pack him up.

Sadly the characters are abused and many times the parents let it happen. :shrug:

Buzzforprez

That was bizzare. I feel bad for Pluto, he got yelled at and fell down and wanted help. It was hard for him to run like that. I don't think he was trying to catch the kid, though. What would he do if he caught him?

Anyone have a youtube link to this as there may be more evidence on there via discussion.

Umm, It was PLUTO. Bite him of course silly!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom