Chef Mickey's and parking

bobjl527

Original Poster
My wife and I want to have breakfast at Chef Mickey's on the day we go to MK. The MK opens at 9am and we wanted to have breakfast between 7 and 7:30. My question is: where should we park? Are the monorails running at that time? Also, since this will be our first visit to Chef Mickey's, is there a very long wait? Sorry for all the questions, we just want to be at MK as soon as they open. Thank you all in advance for any assistance.:animwink:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Unless you valet you will technically only be able to park at the Contemporary for 3 hours. The monorails will start running around 7 to 7:30 so you should not have much of an issue parking at the TTC and taking the resort monorail to the Contemporary. If you are paying for parking anyway or are really tight for time. I would go with the valet parking at the Contemporary.

I am assuming you have a reservation for Chef Mickey's...if so the wait to get in is pretty minimal. If you are going to try and walk up without a reservation you could be in for a substantial wait (hour or more) if you can get in at all.

stalkingmickey

We had reservations at chef mickeys at 7am on morning. We were not able to get a monorail until after 7am to the contemporary. We were 20 minutes late for our 7 am reservation. I would drive to chef mickeys and then when oyu are done with breakfast drive to the TTC and park there. The resort monorails do not start running until 7am, so if you have a 7am reservation then you will be late by taking the monorail. There is a thread somewhere about "breakfast buses" I guess they start running earlier than the monorail for the early breakfast reservations at the resorts. Good luck

DisneyGigi

We had a 7:00 Ressie at Chef Mickey's last week for breakfast. We drove and parked and then drove to the TTC. It was not that big of a deal and did not take up too much time we were still at the park in plenty of time. :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom