New Tomorrows Child!!!

aladdin2007

Original Poster
Hi everyone, :sohappy:

I was reading around over on another site and stumbled on a piece of information, disneyworldtrivia.com, that I dont think has been posted here yet, sorry if it has already. This was stated as a rumor, but sounds really really great if true. Apparently Kellie Coffey has recorded a new version of Tomorrows Child for Spaceship Earth. She also sang We Go On at the end of Illuminations of course , but if true I think it sounds spectacular and just makes me even more excited for November. I guess we will see closer to time.
Her website also mentions shes done work for Disney and is doing more that they dont want us to know about yet (it says for Disneyland, but Im thinking this may mean DisneyWorld/Epcot too) :wave:

comics101

Yay!!!:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

I hope this is true. I would love for an updated version to be added to the attraction. I will miss the current music though, but I guess I can't have it both can I...

EpcotServo

Ha! That'd be great. I love "We Go On" and that's EXACTLY who I'd want to have do a new version of Tomorrow's Child.

SDav10495

Wow, even though it's still a rumor that's gotta be the most solid thing we've heard about a possible new "Tomorrow's Child". And what a perfect voice for the song, too...I think I might wet myself.

dixiegirl

I justrealized who she was...I've known that kellie coffey sang we go on but now that I actually seen a pic of her..I know who it is...sorry had tol et someone know.... she has such a beautiful voice..

jedimaster1227

We Go On is one of the most beautifully sung songs (in my opinion) in Epcot. Hearing a new version sung by Kellie Coffie would be amazing! Though, I really do love the new version of "Canada, Your a Lifetime Journey..."

jmvd20

I think this one is going to turn out to be true. I think this one first surfaced about a month ago and since then more and more people have been reporting it. I sure hope it turns out to be correct!

Guess those who originally said the people in charge (of the deal with WDW) at Siemens liked the way Epcot used to be were correct...

Buford

We Go On is one of the most beautifully sung songs (in my opinion) in Epcot. Hearing a new version sung by Kellie Coffie would be amazing! Though, I really do love the new version of "Canada, Your a Lifetime Journey..."
oh yes, and the MIDI file that plays underneath it :D :D

this would be GREAT!!

aladdin2007

Original Poster
Im thinking its going to end up true too, and this rehab is sounding more and more wonderful if it is. So maybe the descent isnt going to be just video based afterall, hoping not but I guess a lot of it will be. Im just trying to figure out what they will do with all the surrounding areas around you. Its fun to think about but hoping they at least kept that sparkling city set.

xtimMOOthyx

How perfect would it be if Ms. Coffey did sing a new version?! Celebrate the Future is also another perfect example of her beautiful work for Disney.

Epcot82Guy

She really has become the voice of Epcot (in a good way). I think this would be a great thing if true. I love it when they recreate the songs so it's something fresh but still gives full tribute to the old. I think SSE is standing to be the HM/IASW of Epcot.

tirian

She really has become the voice of Epcot (in a good way). I think this would be a great thing if true. I love it when they recreate the songs so it's something fresh but still gives full tribute to the old. I think SSE is standing to be the HM/IASW of Epcot.

I remember when Sandi Patti was the voice of Epcot; then they stupidly pulled her Illuminations vocals. :mad:

Kellie's voice is beautiful, but Sandi's is...well...pretty much better than anyone else's!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom