Who will be at MNSSHP on 9/30 and Celebration 25 on 10/1?

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Original Poster
The title says it all folks.:lol:

9/30 MNSSHP
Master Yoda (Captain Jack Sparrow)
wannabebelle
Brian_WDW74
animay
jmaxwell007 (Indiana Jones)
thessair
Clemsontigger
Eyorefan (Mouseketeer)
TheBeatles
SallyShine
Crazy4WDW1
HinunterZuNich
Jennih
Space Mountain
Disney_Freak429
KittKat

9/30 Celebration 25
jedimaster1227
Crazy4WDW1

10/1 Celebration 25
Master Yoda
wannabebelle
Brian_WDW74
animay
napnet + wife
jmaxwell007
thessair
Clemsontigger
Eyorefan
TheBeatles
jedimaster1227
fizzle75
EPCOT.nut
Crazy4WDW1
DisneyMarg
Figments Friend
HinunterZuNich
Jennih
Space Mountain
Disney_Freak429
KittKat

wickedfan07

I wish I could be there...but Pennsylvania is a little far to make a quick trip! (Not to mention I have classes...) Maybe I should move to Florida after college...:lookaroun

I hope everyone who can go to MNSSHP and Celebration 25 has an excellent trip. :wave:

Brian_WDW74

:wave:

I plan to register for Celebration 25 on Sunday and maybe hang out at Epcot for awhile until it's time for the party. Then it's off to MNSSHP!

Thanks for starting this thread, Master Yoda!

animay

I will! :sohappy: Not part of the official Celebration group, but I'll be at the party and then at Epcot on the 1st. The plans came together very suddenly and I just got everything finalized this morning. Can't wait!

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
ill be there M.Y.

you can put me down for both parties... or should i say that you can put Joel down for Celebration Party and Indiana Jones down for the MNSSHP party. :animwink:

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Yes to both....you should add a column for costume/no costume

I generally consider myself scary enough without makeup or enhancements...:rolleyes:

Eyorefan

ME!!!!

I will be at both with my mom, my DD and one of her friends. I am sooo excited!!!! I can't wait! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Original Poster
Yes to both....you should add a column for costume/no costume

I generally consider myself scary enough without makeup or enhancements...:rolleyes:
That can be done. If you guys would like to include what you are dressing up as then I will tack that on to the info.

Now the million dollar question....Would you guys like to meet up for the parade and or fireworks? If the schedule is like last year we should be able to meet for the early parade and have a little bit of mingle time before the fireworks. The park tends to clear out ofter the fireworks so a group trip on HM could be quite possible as well.

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
That can be done. If you guys would like to include what you are dressing up as then I will tack that on to the info.

Now the million dollar question....Would you guys like to meet up for the parade and or fireworks? If the schedule is like last year we should be able to meet for the early parade and have a little bit of mingle time before the fireworks. The park tends to clear out ofter the fireworks so a group trip on HM could be quite possible as well.

Do you mean for us to be seen in public together?

:ROFLOL:

Think thats a great idea. May not be as easy for the parade, but definitely for the fireworks. HM also sounds good! :D

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Original Poster
Do you mean for us to be seen in public together?

:ROFLOL:

Think thats a great idea. May not be as easy for the parade, but definitely for the fireworks. HM also sounds good! :D
I figured since I would be in costume that it would not be quite so embarrassing. :lol:

Now we just need to come up with a good place to meet for fireworks.

jedimaster1227

If you could also edit the first post to include people attending the daily events for Sunday, September 30th, that would be great! I will at Epcot on both Sunday and Monday. I won't be attending MNSSHP though...

SallyShine

The title says it all folks.:lol:

9/30 MNSSHP
Master Yoda (Captain Jack Sparrow)
wannabebelle
Brian_WDW74
animay
jmaxwell007 (Indiana Jones)
thessair
Clemsontigger
Eyorefan
TheBeatles
SallyShine

10/1 Celebration 25
Master Yoda
wannabebelle
animay
napnet + wife
jmaxwell007
thessair
Clemsontigger
Eyorefan
TheBeatles

I just added Sallyshine to the MNSSHP list. I guess I haven't been paying attention lately. Please don't hate me, but, what exactly is Celebration 25?

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Original Poster
If you could also edit the first post to include people attending the daily events for Sunday, September 30th, that would be great! I will at Epcot on both Sunday and Monday. I won't be attending MNSSHP though...
So do you think you will make it to the Celebration 25 event on 10/1 as well?:rolleyes: :lol:

Eyorefan

Well, I'll be the Mousekater with the HSM Cheerleaders. I think it would be an awesome idea to meet up, esp. for a group trip to the HM!

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
i heading out on the trail of costumes searching this weekend. i figure i have some time before the 11:30 kickoff and some time after the game. ahhhh, i have so much to find (fo'cheap) around town in the thrift stores.

Brian_WDW74

Sorry, I guess I wasn't clear. I will be registering for Epcot 25 on Sunday morning and attending the event on Monday. I will also be attending the MNSSHP on Sunday. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom