Votes: 28 26.2%
  • Jasmine

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Belle

Votes: 27 25.2%

• Total voters

Mikieboy84

Original Poster
Of the 6 main princesses what order would you put them in from favorite to least favorite? I'm partial to the three originals so mine would be:

• Sleeping Beauty
  • Cinderella
  • Snow White
  • Ariel
  • Jasmine
  • Belle

lumpydj

I like the one's with some fight and independence to them, so mine would be...

1. Belle
2. Jasmine
3. Cinderella
4. Ariel
5. Aurora
6. Snow White

k.hunter30

1. Sleeping Beauty/Aurora
2. Ariel (redheads are awesome!)
3. Belle (but not the one I met at Cindy's Royal Table - that chick needs to get into character more!)
4. Cinderella
5. Jasmine
6. Snow White

Mikieboy84

Original Poster
YIKES Snow White is taking a beating! Maybe it's that silly singing voice lol

Although I have to say the Snow White I met at the castle breakfast a few years ago was SO in character it was scary! She should have won an award or something, she was just brilliant! Kept a straight face the whole time and everything, totally over the top and amazing!

mnfootballmommy

I voted for my DD2.5 since she is too young to do it herself!

From what I can tell, her favorites are:

Aurora/Sleeping Beauty (she even sings "I know you...")
Ariel
Belle
Cinderella
Snow White
Jasmine

It will be interesting to see how or if her preferences change after our trip, depending on who we meet and how they intereact with her.

Side note: We took her to our Renaissance Festival this weekend--we called it the princess festival--and she got to meet the Queen. She kept calling her "Evil Queen!" even though she was actually very nice! The Queen (thankfully) just laughed! She even gave DD a 'gold' coin (buying her off, perhaps?) which is now 'treasure' at our house. :king:

ladyofthecastle

Belle - her attitude and the beautiful castle she gets to live in! :lol: :sohappy:
Jasmine - Her spunk and independence. :sohappy:
Cinderella - Her beauty and kindness :sohappy:
Ariel - Her personality {and people say i look like her!} :sohappy:
Sleeping Beauty - She is so beautiful! :sohappy:
Snow White - I have nerver actually seen Snow White (the movie) so I don't really know, but she seems to quiet and nice to me. A girl has to have a personality!! :lol: :sohappy:

I am so glad someone started this thread! I love the Princesses!!

Disneyfan1981

Wow. I thought Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty would have run away with this interesting to see Belle doing so well. Personally I always liked Ariel, something about her is just more interesting than the other Princesses IMHO, my wife though is really into the whole Sleeping Beauty universe, with Briar Rose, Fairies, Maleficent, etc.

celticdog

Top Princess: Ariel.

I do love those redheads!!

But the sexiest animated female would be Esmerelda. The "Topsy Turvy" song and dance number with her in that red dress is the hottest scene in any Disney film.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom