Official Ride-Share thread for Celebration 25

jasondiff

Original Poster
To all the folks attending Celebration 25 at Epcot on October 1:

If you need a ride, please check this thread and PM a person who is offering a ride from your resort.

If you will have a car and can offer a ride, please post here with the following information:
-Your resort
-Number of open spots for ridesharing
-The time you plan to leave your resort
-Any special info

In order to keep the thread clean:
If you need a ride, PLEASE DO NOT POST HERE, just PM someone who offers.
If you have offered a ride, PLEASE EDIT YOUR POST AND SAY YOU ARE FULL, don't make another post further down where people may miss it.

Hopefully this will help some people. Please keep in mind the Florida laws about carseats for children. Please keep in mind you are likely getting into a car with someone you have never met. Maybe it's a good idea to look at their post count and join date. If this makes you concerned, please just take the bus.

Obligatory Legalese:
We are just trying to be helpful. I, the owners of this website, the organizers of Celebration 25, and everyone else specifically disclaim any liability for anything that may happen as a result of your use of the information in this thread. If you are the sue-happy type, please take the busses or a cab!

Note to Steve: If this is something you aren't comfortable with, just let me know and we'll delete the thread.

coasterphil

I'd be happy to offer rides that morning, here is the info.

# of spots: None, I've had some last second changes. Sorry!
Departure Time: I was thinking about leaving here around 7, so the time leaving the hotel/resort would depend on its distance from my campus.
Special info-I am a college student, so fair warning to any of you who may be uncomfortable with that. I've never had any problems though, if that makes you feel any better.:lol: Since I'm coming from offsite I'd probably be the best option for those who are going to be offsite as well. I'm sure there are going to be plenty of options for those on-site.

robhedin

The wife and I are booked into Pop Century for the weekend; have a Honda Accord with an empty back seat (3 seat belts); would like to be at Epcot by 8am-ish, depending on when we can actually start showing up. Feel free to PM me if interested.

rob.

ZapperZ

Resort: Old Key West
Transportation: probably a sedan
Number of passengers: can accommodate 2 adults
Estimated departure time from resort: 7:30 am.

We will be there probably the whole day as we are also attending the Illuminations dessert reception.

We are also planning on joining the festivities on Sept. 30th, whenever the plan for it is out. So we can also offer a ride on that day to Epcot.

Zz.

BSikor

-Live localy
-I have room for 4 and 1 seat has been taken so far
-I plan on being at Epcot between 7-7:15 so my pickup would be early. I have one stop planned for Boardwalk but can stop at other resorts on the way
-This is an early pick-up. Be fore warned.

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Resort: Saratoga Springs
Transportation: Full-Size Rental
Number of passengers: Empty back seat--3 average sized adults
Estimated departure time from resort: 7:30 am.

Also, if anyone wants AP, DVC, or Disney Visa exclusive 25th Annivesary pins, please let me know, as I can purchase multiples that day and will do so on others' behalf, because I only really want one AP pin. Currently up for grabs: 2 AP pins, 3 DVC pins, 1 Disney Visa pin.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom