Epcot Fountain Running!

Scooter

Thanks for the Great news Steve!! My wife and I Love the fountain...especially at night. We are going back to WDW in October and were a little concerned about the fountain being on.

With all the bad news lately it's good to hear some good.Now we have something to smile about..it feels good..it's been a while. :)

Keysmickey

...any other news regarding the other water restrictions?
All of Florida sure has been soggy lately, and I'm sure Central Florida HAS removed the restriction, otherwise Disney wouldn't be able to reopen the fountain (but I don't know this as fact), because Disney does try and be a "good neighbor" to the rest of Central Fl. - for when they aren't good neighbors, the publicity haunts them, as we all know.

We in South FLorida are no longer in a drought and the Lake level is scant feet from its alltime high, but we're being kept on restictions mostly because people don't know how to conserve, and the water management districts don't know how to manage!

I never knew how much I loved the fountains and their shows until visiting during the closure. It was a huge detraction from the quality od our visit..The appeal is almost subliminal. I too, am thrilled it's back up!
:D :D :D :D

cookiee_munster

i'm glad too!

I'm glad too, to see it running. When i wen't in august it was down
:-( so i never saw it. but n e way yer gud gud!

By the way i'm new so forgive me if i'm messing the whole board up or somethin. :)

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by WDW-Imagineer
Great news!! Any other news regarding the other water restrictions??

The water restrictions still have not been oficially lifted in NE Florida...we're still not quite up to pre-drought levels.

As of today(9/22) the drought is over in NE Florida...no word on lifting restrictions yet.

mickeyfan

Re: i'm glad too!

Originally posted by cookiee_munster
I'm glad too, to see it running. When i wen't in august it was down
:-( so i never saw it. but n e way yer gud gud!

By the way i'm new so forgive me if i'm messing the whole board up or somethin. :)

Welcome!! And don't worry, I don't think anyone could mess up the whole board any worse than I have.:D

I was there in August also and was very disappointed that the fountain was not running. It is so beautiful. Will just have to go back to see it!!:D

Maria

It´s my favorite spot in all WDW..... simply love it, specially at nights...

By the way, do you know where I can listen to its music online? I miss it!!;)

Goofyfan

Yes...yes...it IS working again! Went to Epcot on the 19th and was shocked to see it working again. I loved it so much I stopped for a good 20 minutes just to watch it!! Glad it's back...

DigitalDisney

I'll have to agree with the enthusiasm in all of the above posts.

The Innoventions area at night is easily my most favorite experience in all of WDW. The fiber-optic walkways, neon-lit buildings, Ice Station Cool, and, of course, the amazing fountain.

I've also got video of the Innoventions area at night on my site, http://www.digital-disney.com. The video has signage, fiber-optics, and the fountain. Enjoy!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom