EpcotServo's August 21st Update:LOTS of Muppet Mobile Lab pictures and no more stars!

EpcotServo

Original Poster
Hello everybody and welcome to a really big show! I've got TONS of pictures to show you, so let's get started with some Newsstuffs!

-Got the great new Retro EPCOT Center hat. It was actully for sale at the hat cart outside the gates, and I love it! Retro stuff rocks.

-ALL the stars are gone, leaving only the pegs they were attached too left. Hopefully those will be gone too soon.

-Muppet Mobile Labs was out and performing near Mission: Space and Innoventions! We were REALLY lucky to happen upon it while walking to Test Track! What can I say, other than that I love it. It's great and I want it to stay forever! Read the Update for a good run down of what it did. (Don't worry, no exact spoilers persay.) I've got PLENTY of pictures that I think you'll really like!

-The new FASTPASS card stock was at Soarin' and Test Track. I assume the others are like that too.

-The only size in stock of the yellow Epcot Center shirt that I saw today was Med.

That's about it, enjoy the update!

http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/ViewPhoto?u=4359471&a=32574469&p=75795594

:wave:

Unplugged

Fabulous "documentary" on the MML. You can always count on Dr. Honeydew for a great eye-catching invention! (And I suppose those guys at WDI too.:lookaroun)

Thanks for sharing!

Beauty_Belle

Wonderful pictures, thank you for sharing!
Does Dr. Bunsen interact with guests? What exactly does he do for I know I will not be there when he's in EPCOT? Hopefully, someone will have videos to share!

bigtotoro

And why is Muppet Mobile Labs not staying forever? Isn't it going to HK Disney Land? A country with a human rights record as reprehensible as China does not deserve this before January. MML should stay at LEAST through the second week of December;)

diddy_mouse

Thanks for the wonderful pictures of SSE, EpcotServo! After a really crappy day thta's exactly what I needed to see! :D

Oh and Muppet Mobile Labs looks really amazing....too bad I won't get to see it :( (stupid Hong Kong Disneyland)

BwanaBob

Probably not the spot to ask this question... so I'll do so very carefully.

EpcotServo- was there any sign of the MML's 'secondary' assistant? Or just the primary helper?

For that matter... does anyone know if it is completely assisted via off-stage?

(read between the lines for the sake of the young and young-at-heart :D )

OMG :') Its just so beautiful! I'm literally tearing up it looks so good. I can't wait to see it in November.

Thank you Servo!

Awesome Screen Name BTW, I love MST3K and Servo is definitely my favorite character :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom