Disney Visa package discounts are out! (8/13/07)

pinkrose

Disney has released discounts for MYW packages for Disney Visa cardholders!!! These are for travel dates 9/30/07 -12/23/07.

Magic Your Way Package is code ZQL
Magic Your Way plus Dining is code ZQM

You must book this offer by 09/26 and it's based on availability. Certain restrictions apply.

You can contact any of our Kingdom Konsultants and we'd be happy to get you booked!! Remember... we don't charge a fee for our services. :)

Pam@kingdomkonsultant.com
Marie@kingdomkonsultant.com
Evan@kingdomkonsultant.com
Elizabeth@kingdomkonsultant.com

Toll free 1-866-566-7858
Elizabeth direct line 1-205-664-9116 (Alabama area)

Jayhawkie

What kind of discounts are we talking? I am not a Visa card holder but I know eventually the discounts will be out to the general public. I have my vacation booked for late Oct early November. Just wondered what we are looking at!!

Upvote 0

devoy1701

Elizabeth is a travel agent that works for Kingdom Konsultants, so I'm sure she got it from their disney rep.

I would just like to see a link so I can see what the discounts are for the Disney Visa cardholders. There isn't anything on my Chase Bank site that mentions the new discounts yet.

Upvote 0

shoppingnut

I would just like to see a link so I can see what the discounts are for the Disney Visa cardholders. There isn't anything on my Chase Bank site that mentions the new discounts yet.

Ahhh my mistake, I thought you were asking where she got her info from. I would have thought we would have received an email or postcard about this discount, as has been done sometimes in the past.

Upvote 0

flynnibus

Premium Member
She's probably referring to this

02.gif

Upvote 0

wdwmomof3

I got the same offer in the mail today and I am not a visa card member.It has a special code on it and it says that it's not transferable. Same dates & same amount. It's a shame that I will be there before this starts. I would have done this and saved a little.:rolleyes:

Upvote 0

devoy1701

I got the same offer in the mail today and I am not a visa card member.It has a special code on it and it says that it's not transferable. Same dates & same amount. It's a shame that I will be there before this starts. I would have done this and saved a little.:rolleyes:

Well that's depressing...so much for my cardmember exclusives. I wouldn't be able to get away for that long anyway. shame shame shame....

please post something if any of you hear about november/december value season discounts or FL resident offers. hoping to save some money on my December trip!

Upvote 0

SweetPea

Is there a link to this offer somewhere? I'm a Visa card holder, but haven't received a postcard, email or anything. Also checked the Chase site and the site for Disney Rewards and nothing. We're going Oct. 13-20 and would like to know if I should rebook to get the discount. Would like to be able to price things out on the computer if I can, like you can do for packages on the Disney website. Any help would be appreicated.

Upvote 0

shari71

This is extremely limited and Polynesian is already gone from the deal. I also heard that most deluxes are already booked up for this deal. Several Disney sites are advertising this offer and the public one to come out on Thursday. Moderates are saving around $400-$500 per stay. The savings vary and the deal doesn't mention how much.

I am also a Disney Visa Holder and they have never sent me any deals. Except for the 1% back, I am not seeing much benefit in carrying it.

Upvote 0

New2WDW

Well that's depressing...so much for my cardmember exclusives. I wouldn't be able to get away for that long anyway. shame shame shame....

please post something if any of you hear about november/december value season discounts or FL resident offers. hoping to save some money on my December trip!

Make sure you look at the small print of the dates available! It might be around your trip time!

Upvote 0

hardcard

Annual Passholders be on alert, this likely means the AP discounts for the same time frame will come out before thursday! Just speculation, but I've been spying these for years at this time! :)

Upvote 0
Is there a link to this offer somewhere? I'm a Visa card holder, but haven't received a postcard, email or anything. Also checked the Chase site and the site for Disney Rewards and nothing. We're going Oct. 13-20 and would like to know if I should rebook to get the discount. Would like to be able to price things out on the computer if I can, like you can do for packages on the Disney website. Any help would be appreicated.

Just call and tell them you found the code and you would like to see if it can save you any money .. if it can they will work it out for you! Its really worth it!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom