2008 DDP info now on Disney's site

sbkline

It worked for me, but it took a while.

Ya, it took a while, but it finally worked for me...kind of. :(

All it will show me is page one and five. When I scroll past page one, I just get a blank white screen, and then the text reappears on page 5.

So, under "things not included", there is no mention of appetizer not being included. And it specifically says that gratuity is not included. So unless it mentions appetizers on the missing pages, am I to assume that at least that part of the rumors is incorrect? That appetizer IS still included?

mousefan1972

On page 2 (which you couldn't see)
Table Service Meals include one single serving:
Juice (breakfast)
Entree
Dessert (lunch & dinner)
Non-alcoholic beverager
OR
one full buffet

So, no mention of an appetizer. :(
It does appear that the snack option was left alone, though. And of course, gratuity NOT included.

sbkline

Juice (breakfast)
Entree
Dessert (lunch & dinner)
Non-alcoholic beverager
OR
one full buffet

It does appear that the snack option was left alone, though. And of course, gratuity NOT included.

Thanks...although I was hoping you would be the bearer of better news. :lol:

Computer Magic

Juice (breakfast)
Entree
Dessert (lunch & dinner)
Non-alcoholic beverager
OR
one full buffet

It's even more confusing as gratuity is included on Character Dining. So now we have to remember when it's included and when it's not :brick:

So for every $50 dinner covered under the DDP, I "should" fork out $9 to tip. So my cost for the plan has increased $9 for every day I use it. Plus I lost an appetizer.

So instead if $37.50 per day, I'm paying $46.00 per day to include a trip.

mousefan1972

It's even more confusing as gratuity is included on Character Dining. So now we have to remember when it's included and when it's not :brick:

So for every $50 dinner covered under the DDP, I "should" fork out $9 to tip. So my cost for the plan has increased $9 for every day I use it. Plus I lost an appetizer.

So instead if $37.50 per day, I'm paying $46.00 per day to include a trip.

Actually it appears the gratuity is not included for all TS meals except dinner shows. After each heading (Table Service Meals, Character Dining, Signature Restaurants, and Dinner Shows) it says if gratuity is included or not. It is only included for dinner shows and private in room dining. Everything else, not included. :(

Computer Magic

Actually it appears the gratuity is not included for all TS meals except dinner shows. After each heading (Table Service Meals, Character Dining, Signature Restaurants, and Dinner Shows) it says if gratuity is included or not. It is only included for dinner shows and private in room dining. Everything else, not included. :(
You are correct. I read this and took it for all Character instead of:

Two Table Service meals for each person dining at [FONT=TradeGothic CondEighteen,TradeGothic CondEighteen]Cinderella’s Royal Table [/FONT]will be redeemed from your meal plan balance. Gratuities are included.

mousefan1972

You are correct. I read this and took it for all Character instead of:

Two Table Service meals for each person dining at [FONT=TradeGothic CondEighteen,TradeGothic CondEighteen]Cinderella’s Royal Table [/FONT]will be redeemed from your meal plan balance. Gratuities are included.

Wow, you're good! I didn't even see that. You're right, they are making it a little complicated, aren't they? :hammer: It was so much easier before!! :cry:

sbkline

The document doesn't say, but I think 37.99 (+tip :lookaroun ) per person per night

Well, the unconfirmed rumors that I saw were $37.99 for the regular dining plan and $79.99 for the deluxe. I just wondered if it was official now, or if the unconfirmed rumors were incorrect.

sbkline

By the way, to the OP, where did you get those links? I checked www.disneyworld.com and didn't see them. They still had 2007 dining plan info. You said you got it from the Disney site, and I thought that was the official Disney site. Is there another site that I'm not aware of?

At the 2008 price, it doesn't make sense for us to purchase the plan. I'll just enjoy the plan one more time next week and buy the DDP card next year.

Everything is the same for 2007 as it was last year, right?

MomofKatie

The 2008 brochure also doesn't list any WS TS other than Norway, UK, Germany, and Canada as participating. I bet this will change, but right now, many WS restaurants are out.

Also noticably absent was the new Yak & Yeti in AK.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom