Kingdom Hearts Illusions Nighttime show

Cmdr_Crimson

Original Poster
Okay tell me what you think about this...I don't know why I added Illusions to the Title of it but it sounded good when I thought of it. But, Let's just say they decided to make a new Night time show for The Studios I think this would be rather interesting one. It pretty much is Fantasmic! With Final Fantasy Characters added to the mix. All they'd have to do is change the plotline add new effects, Blah blah blah you know what I'm getting at. And Have King Mickey at the finale with Sora. Although this seems like it would work better at Tokyo Disneyland. And I'm not sure how the contract agrrement is with Squaresoft & Disney. Still seemed like a cool idea..Your Thoughts?

cb3k

Good Idea, I love the game, but don't think I would like seeing these Anime' characters running around. I think a bulk of the people would be lost as to who these "characters" with spiky hair and swords were. It would be a cool show for MNSSHP or something along those lines tho! Also, your thread may get moved into the Imagineering section, In case you are looking for it later and cant find it...

Vernonpush

Okay tell me what you think about this...I don't know why I added Illusions to the Title of it but it sounded good when I thought of it. But, Let's just say they decided to make a new Night time show for The Studios I think this would be rather interesting one. It pretty much is Fantasmic! With Final Fantasy Characters added to the mix. All they'd have to do is change the plotline add new effects, Blah blah blah you know what I'm getting at. And Have King Mickey at the finale with Sora. Although this seems like it would work better at Tokyo Disneyland. And I'm not sure how the contract agrrement is with Squaresoft & Disney. Still seemed like a cool idea..Your Thoughts?
I have no idea what Final Fantasy or Kingdom Hearts are. Changing Fantasia to include these things would be a bad idea in my opinion. :shrug:
It seems to be kind of a niche thing. Would you want Fantasmic to be changed to Star Wars? :shrug:

Cmdr_Crimson

Original Poster
I have no idea what Final Fantasy or Kingdom Hearts are. Changing Fantasia to include these things would be a bad idea in my opinion. :shrug:
It seems to be kind of a niche thing. Would you want Fantasmic to be changed to Star Wars? :shrug:

Kingdom Hearts is a RPG Video game for Playstation 2 that consists of Both Squaresoft & Disney Characters. If you look at the storyline of the Darkness taking over it really resembles how the Villans invade Mickey's dream.

Here's Wikipedia's Info on it http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_Hearts

A suggestion I made

When I went to WDW in January and saw Fantasmic, an interesting thought popped into my head (which I mentioned to one of the cast members there.). The suggestion was to incorporate the keyblade into the battle near the end of the show instead of a standard sword. I'd love it if that happened.....a simple addition that would probably require no serious rewriting of the show, but would give a great reference to the KH games.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom