The WDWIP & Advanced Internships

Ona

Original Poster
I'll be taking part in the WDWIP this summer representing the UK in the UK pavillion in Epcot. I guess I'll be able to find out more about this when I get out there, but I was wondering if it is possible for WDWIP Alumni to apply for Advanced Internships.

I do realise that there is a mountain of VISA etc. issues to be considered, but if I was elligible for work in the US would I be able to apply? Or is there anyway Disney would be able to sponsor VISAs for WDWIP Alumni?

I'm really just curious at this stage.

Ona :animwink:

TURKEY

That's a tough question.

I don't have an answer. It's hard to get definitive answers about the international program from college program officials.

Right now, the contact between myself and my recruiter is at a minimum. I've heard from her twice this semester. I think Angel hasn't heard anything. My only real contact (other than the hi campus reps message I got the 1st week of the semester) came this week and the presentation is next week.

I'd suggest contacting who you interviewed with for the International Program. If you can't get answers from there, I'd start contacting and asking people as soon as you arrive in Orlando.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
I know a few that returned, but it wasn't as alumni, but they came back on their own accord with their own work visas/resident papers, or because they're marrying an american

Ona

Original Poster
Thanks for your replys guys. :)

That seems to be the sort of response I get from who-ever or where-ever I ask about this. No-one seems to know for sure what the policy is on the subject. I know that there used to be an International Management Program that WDWIP alumni could apply for but I think that was terminated after Sep. 11th.

I think my best bet is just to wait till I get out there and then try and get as much info. as possible then.

Thanks again,

Ona :animwink:

Lhriangel

Brent- I got one email from Mindi.. nothing from my new recruiter... presentation is next monday.. Yeah I'm freaking... and I won't be home until Wensday to call Mindi LOL.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom