1-18-08

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
Original Poster
11808_200707061817.jpg

http://www.apple.com/trailers/paramount/11808/

This trailer was shown in front of Transformers...

dandaman

WOW.

I like how J.J. Abrams chose this "first-person" style of shooting... I'm already hooked ater seeing that for the first time. :lol:

WDWFREAK53

This is not the name of the film...

This is an unnamed film at the moment...hopefully they'll choose a name in this style though. I'd prefer something like an actual date rather than...

"*INSERT MONSTER NAME HERE*"

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
Original Poster
This is not the name of the film...

This is an unnamed film at the moment...hopefully they'll choose a name in this style though. I'd prefer something like an actual date rather than...

"*INSERT MONSTER NAME HERE*"
Working title right now is Cloverfield.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
It's going to be the monster from lost.

Looks pretty interesting as long as its not a new godzilla. :dazzle:

Oh... great... big scary smoke moster... complete with J. J. Abrams plot holes. Ick...lol :lookaroun

I say Gamera + LOST + Godzilla = win! :lol: :p

Champion

Working title right now is Cloverfield.

Code name, not working title.

Its definitely not Godzilla. Thank god for that.

When the actors were asked to be in the movie, they were told NOTHING. They didn't get to see the script, know the plot, nothing. They were asked to either be in the movie or say no. Which is why its a cast of unknowns.

If Abrams is getting free reign, though, it should be very, very good.

Testtrack321

Saw the preview and it interested me and my friends. Actually, I saw some similarities to me and my best friend in that video by that one guy "going away"...

Pongo

WOW.

I like how J.J. Abrams chose this "first-person" style of shooting... I'm already hooked ater seeing that for the first time. :lol:

I'm not much a fan of first person. For both United 93 and The Bourne Ultimatum, I actually got nauseous in the theater. It's really no fun.

Godzilla? :confused: :shrug:

Anway... I was waiting for the HD version of this trailer... looks good... whatever the hell it may be.

Didn't Godzilla already destroy New York? He's going back? That doesn't make sense.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom