Aug./Sept AP rates are now out

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
The dates of travel are 8/5/07 through 9/29/07. Blackout dates apply. You must book by 9/29/07. The code is FDV.

Some sample rates

Value resorts are starting at $64 plus tax
Moderate resorts are starting at $94 plus tax

If you would like to book this now, please feel free to contact one of our Konsultants.

Pam@kingdomkonsultant.com
Marie@kingdomkonsultant.com
Evan@kingdomkonsultant.com
Elizabeth@kingdomkonsultant.com

Or you can call our toll free number to our main office at 1-866-566-7858

Pam

New2WDW

Hey Pam! If there is any sign of General Public Room Discounts/Package go ahead and sign me up! :wave: Here's hoping for a small discount! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Original Poster
I am surprised at this also since they usually don't include the suites. Any insight as to why they decided to add it JP?

Pam

Upvote 0

YankeeMouse

Saw the AP rate on Mousesavers this afternoon, and got the Poly for $249 a night! Great deal! We were going to go the first week in October, but switched to the last week in September because of this.

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

You would have to give me exact dates as that will determine if this resort and room category are available at all. If you arent comfortable posting your dates, simply PM Me or e mail one of the Kingdom Konsultants listed above!!! Belle

Upvote 0

brkgnews

Can't let an AP rate thread go by without giving props to my girl Marie at Kingdom Konsultant. This has been my most pain-free AP rate booking ever -- usually I end up seeing the rates online and panic all day long till I can book the rate. But not this time. I had already booked a trip for late-September at the rack rate (through Kingdom Konsultant). I'm sitting here tonight minding my own business and Marie calls me to let me know she's already rebooked my previous reservation to get the cheaper rate. She had already saved me well over $100 before I even answered the phone. :D

Marie and the rest of the Kingdom Konsultant crew rock! I can't recommend them highly enough. :sohappy:

Upvote 0

angelfaerie52

I am moving to Orlando and staying at Carrib Beach for 2 nights... I will be getting my AP once I get down there. Is there anyway I can get these rates now? How do I go about doing that? Any help would be great.

Upvote 0

pinkrose

I am moving to Orlando and staying at Carrib Beach for 2 nights... I will be getting my AP once I get down there. Is there anyway I can get these rates now? How do I go about doing that? Any help would be great.

Yes, you can book at the AP rate now. Just have either an AP voucher or activated AP when you check in.

You can contact me or any of the other Kingdom Konsultnats listed above and we'll be more than happy to help you get booked. :)

Upvote 0

pinkrose

Can't let an AP rate thread go by without giving props to my girl Marie at Kingdom Konsultant. This has been my most pain-free AP rate booking ever -- usually I end up seeing the rates online and panic all day long till I can book the rate. But not this time. I had already booked a trip for late-September at the rack rate (through Kingdom Konsultant). I'm sitting here tonight minding my own business and Marie calls me to let me know she's already rebooked my previous reservation to get the cheaper rate. She had already saved me well over $100 before I even answered the phone. :D

Marie and the rest of the Kingdom Konsultant crew rock! I can't recommend them highly enough. :sohappy:

Thank you so much!!!

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

:eek: :eek: Thank you so much!!! I appreciate it! Belle

Upvote 0

KHockett

Is anyone else having a difficult time getting on to the AP page where you can view/book under the new rates? I wanted to do some research but am having a hard time - it keeps saying system error try back later. UGH!

Upvote 0

pinkrose

Is anyone else having a difficult time getting on to the AP page where you can view/book under the new rates? I wanted to do some research but am having a hard time - it keeps saying system error try back later. UGH!

You can send me your dates (pm or e-mail) and I'd be happy to check them for you. :)

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member

Same thing happened to me. Marie calls me to let me know that PORS was not available for labor day weekend but she has already booked me at the All Star Suites @ $158 and my room total for my 9/29-10/2 trip dropped by over $100.

Remember the days of waiting for AP rates and then banging the phones at 7:01 AM just hoping to get a room anywhere? I for one am glad those days are gone.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom