WDW Easter Sunday Pics

SGT623

Original Poster
Thought I'd share a few pics from today while I'll take an afternoon break. Enjoy!

CIMG2947.jpg

Lady's dressed in their Easter best were everywhere you looked on Main Street.

CIMG2948.jpg

CIMG2949.jpg

CIMG2952.jpg

CIMG2950.jpg

CIMG2951.jpg

CIMG2963sm.jpg

CIMG2961sm.jpg

I was lucky enough to be walking by when they all converged for a photo shoot.

CIMG2978.jpg

haveyoumetmark

HTML codes don't work on most discussion forums. IMG is enabled here which you can still copy from your photobucket albums. They start like this: [IMG ]

:wave:

SGT623

Original Poster
CIMG2981.jpg

Easter mouse ears only 4.99!

CIMG2986.jpg

Many resorts had Easter festivities all day long. Here's a few pics from one of the Easter spots at the Polynesian.
CIMG3047.jpg

CIMG3050.jpg

CIMG3048.jpg

I have more that may get put up later, but for now..I'm headin' back into the parks.
ºoº

SGT623

Original Poster
HTML codes don't work on most discussion forums. IMG is enabled here which you can still copy from your photobucket albums. They start like this: [IMG ]

:wave:

Yes, I know...no newbie...just been doing waaaay to much myspace latley. Just took a couple minutes to fix. They should all work now. ENJOY!

wedway71

Great pics.

I am suprised to see next to the mouse ears the standard pre boxed chocolate easter bunnies which are the same ones you can by at any Walmart.Would have thought they would have had some home made or special ones made up instead.

SGT623

Original Poster
There were custom made iced rice krispy treats, but no chocolate Mickey bunnies.

A cool feature at the resorts were Easter basket stations. They had several at the Poly, and I assume other resorts had them too. A castmember would take your purchases and make a nice Easter basket out of them. Made a great gift or a special visit from the "Easter bunny" while on vacation possible.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
CIMG2961sm.jpg

What's their backstory ?
Do they represent easter eggs ?

Surely they don't represent the Old South ! :lookaroun How Politically incorrect !

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom