My really super-duper, extremely short P&P weekend trip

After reading all of these reports, I decided that I had to do one myself. I had already done one P&P event. But I hadn't done everything that I wanted to do. So I decided to come down just for the weekend (my dad came with me). The trip started on March 1st. We were flying out of Newark Airport. The flight was pretty crowded. There was a couple of dance groups going down for a competition. The flight member doing the announcements even said (when doing the part about the air masks) "first do your own, and then if you have an infant, someone acting like an infant, or a dance member you can assist them"). It wasn't exactly like that, but it got a good laugh. The flight was pretty bad. About halfway through we hit some rough air, and it got pretty bouncy. That was probably my worst flight ever. Anyway, the flight made it there it good time, and....we were in Disney! It was nice going from about 20* weather to nice warm weather. I could get used to this. Coming up next- Hitting up Magic Kingdom! Pictures included.

joanna71985

Original Poster
Well, after a good night's rest me and my dad got up and ready to head over to the MK. We arrived, parked, and got in the park by 9:30. First stop, teacups. I wanted to see if my favorite characters were out. I was not disappointed either.
LifeAfterCP191.jpg

I had the best conversation with Mad Hatter. I even told him I would be at the parade (What time? 3:30 of course.
wink.gif
). After that encounter it was off to Tomorrowland. There was no wait for Buzz Lightyear, so we decided to ride.
LifeAfterCP244.jpg

I usually do about so-so on this ride. But today I got 34,000! Let's just say I beat my dad by, oh...a lot.
rotfl.gif
It felt good.
LifeAfterCP193.jpg

Then we just kept walking around there was absolutely no waits. We then rode Winnie the Pooh (no wait).
LifeAfterCP194.jpg

LifeAfterCP199.jpg

LifeAfterCP200.jpg

LifeAfterCP202.jpg

LifeAfterCP204.jpg

joanna71985

Original Poster
Then we went to see Philharmagic (5 minute wait).
LifeAfterCP205.jpg

LifeAfterCP207.jpg

LifeAfterCP208.jpg

LifeAfterCP209.jpg

This show is tied with Muppets for my favorite 3-D shows (I don't really like the other 2). Then it was off to ride POTC.
(Space saved for POTC pictures til I can find them)
After that my dad was getting tired, so we decided to split up. So I just wandered around. I decided to go see characters. First stop, Toontown. Who better to see then the Big Cheese himself- Mickey Mouse. I was wearing a shirt that said "My (heart) belongs to Mickey". That got him all embarrassed.
LifeAfterCP210.jpg

More to follow

jesserin

Well, after a good night's rest me and my dad got up and ready to head over to the MK. We arrived, parked, and got in the park by 9:30. First stop, teacups. I wanted to see if my favorite characters were out. I was not disappointed either.
LifeAfterCP191.jpg

I had the best conversation with Mad Hatter. I even told him I would be at the parade (What time? 3:30 of course.
wink.gif
). After that encounter it was off to Tomorrowland. There was no wait for Buzz Lightyear, so we decided to ride.

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Ed is my FAVORITE!!!! YAY

joanna71985

Original Poster
After seeing Mickey I decided to see who was in the HOF. I had promised a friend I would see Chip and Dale. They luckily were in. The other 2 lines were too long, so I didn't go there. In the Chipmunk room was Donald Duck, Chip and Dale, and Daisy Duck.
LifeAfterCP212.jpg

LifeAfterCP215.jpg

LifeAfterCP216.jpg

So after visiting with them, I decided to go to Town Square. I wanted to see how long the lines were (I already had all the characters). The line for Pinocchio and Gepetto was pretty long, but Gideon was by himself and had no line. So I got a picture with him.
LifeAfterCP221.jpg

It was about time for the Family Fun Day Parade, so I went down to the Castle Hub. There was almost no people picked for it, and they were looking desperate. So I volunteered. I was put in Horace's section (with the flags). That makes it 3/3 I have done it, and been in Horace's section (must be me). Anyway, it was fun. I don't have any pictures, though (kind of hard to march, wave a flag, and take pictures:D ). So once the Parade ended, I was off to Adventureland. There I got to see Timon and Rafiki.
LifeAfterCP224.jpg

I had asked around to find out if the Stepsisters and Lady Tremaine would be out, and told the time. So since I had time to kill, I went over to Frontierland. There I saw Brer Bear and Brer Fox.
LifeAfterCP229.jpg

They were really funny. I enjoy those 2 a lot (especially since I had them quite a few times for MVMCP).

joanna71985

Original Poster
:lol: Don't worry, the pirate pictures are coming. Anyway, after meeting with Brer Fox and Brer Bear, I decide to go catch Woody's Cowboy Camp. I arrived in the middle. It is really a cute little show.
100_0634.jpg

100_0635.jpg

100_0637.jpg

Right as the show was ending I remembered that Lady Tremaine and the Stepsisters were due out about...now. I literally dashed from Frontierland through Liberty Square all the way to Fantasyland behind the castle, making it with a couple of moments to spare. Unfortunately, only Lady Tremaine appeared. That was sort of ok, though as I did need her. And she was something else. She asked me how I liked her kingdom, as I seemed to always be there (so true:D ).
LifeAfterCP225.jpg

Then it was off to Main Street to catch the parade. But first, went to go see the characters in the front of the park. Good thing too. The chipmunks were having fun with a stroller. Chip was pushing Dale all over (and threatening to let go of the stroller:fork: ).
LifeAfterCP232.jpg

LifeAfterCP235.jpg

LifeAfterCP234.jpg

joanna71985

Original Poster
So it was time for the characters to go in, and time to go get settled for the parade. There was plenty of room, and I was able to get a spot by the Barber Shop (my favorite spot) easily. The parade was good, as always.
phpgSFF4RPM-1.jpg

LifeAfterCP237.jpg

100_0436.jpg

100_0437.jpg

100_0438.jpg

100_0439.jpg

phpqGW9wfPM-1.jpg

phpPrbsBVPM-1.jpg

phpRsaaFkPM-1.jpg

After the parade, it was time to do some more wandering and time-killing. So I went into a couple of shops, then went to get my wristband.

joanna71985

Original Poster
I then decided to go to Tomorrowland to try to find Buzz and Stitch (I needed Buzz's autograph, and Stitch is just so cute). I was able to find both.
LifeAfterCP239.jpg

LifeAfterCP242.jpg

I rode Buzz Lightyear again, and didn't do nearly as well as last time. Really bad, actually. And then I did Space Mountain a couple of times. Soon it was time for Wishes, so I watched that. I went to get dinner and enjoyed that while wasting time. Soon it was party time! First stop, Toontown! I had done a couple of the lines at a previous party. So the one line I needed was the Snow White line.
LifeAfterCP274.jpg

LifeAfterCP275.jpg

I then remembered that I needed Mickey and Donald (having gotten Minnie and Daisy already). There was almost no wait for either.
LifeAfterCP277.jpg

LifeAfterCP276.jpg

After meeting them I left Toontown. And I ran into friends (totally unplanned). I remained with them for the rest of the evening. Our first stop was to see Ariel and Prince Eric.
LifeAfterCP279.jpg

The rest of the night was just character hunting and stopping at the treasure stations. The next characters on our list was: Lady Tremaine and the Stepsisters! They were the best part of the whole night (besides one other guy;) ). They were hysterical! They would make fun of anyone dressed as Cinderella (in a nice way, of course), they sang happy birthday VERY off-key (I was surprise no one on Main Street- heck, the TTC, did not hear them), they fawned over all the guys, and asked my friend why she was dressed as a sushi platter. Such fun, and totally worth it.
LifeAfterCP285.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom