WDWMAGIC.com on Local 6 about Disney watching fan sites

XSTech

Original Poster
Mike DeForest from Local 6 News interviewed me today about Disney's recent announcement that they do often scour the internet for guest feedback.

Not only did the segment feature my site, Inside the Magic, but several pages of WDWMAGIC.com, including a few select posters on here as well!

Here's the segment from the 6pm news today:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=UT4l8qZfu04

:sohappy:

XSTech

Original Poster
Actually, that's a pretty standard condenser mic... it's a very common form factor and a great mic. But let's get back to the video... :)

the-reason14

Wow, thats pretty cool. Although we could almost always suspect such a thing, it is actually pretty cool to know that this is confirmed. I wonder when they started doing this, if alot of people spoke of the negativity of closing an attraction like Timekeeper or something, couldnt and wouldnt we still have it? I guess there's more deciding factors to it than that, but nonetheless it is still cool.

Oh yea, ps. WDI, keep SM the same.:wave:

autumndawn1006

If wonder how much WDI really checks the posts...

***Imagines imagineers sitting in therapist chair....."Why does everybody hate SGE so much? And what exactly is wrong with the wand?"

wickedfan07

Well now that we know they're watching, I wonder if they've gotten the ides that we REALLY WANT to see Epcot's 25th birthday celebrated...

Anyway, this is neat to hear! Thanks for the link.

doop

Thanks for posting, glad to see wdwmagic getting some publicity, and it's interesting to know that our opinions actually are heard. Well.. heard somewhat at least.

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Nice one Ricky!

PS, nice meeting you at mousefest

XSTech

Original Poster
I don't want to steer this thread off course, but if everyone enjoyed the news video I posted, could you please also head out and vote for my Disney Dream Job video? You can hit the link in my signature.

Thanks! :)

Back to the discussion...

BiggerTigger

Ok since Disney is now reading the fan sites, here are my ideas..................:ROFLOL:

Seriously, it is great to know that they do care what we say and that all these websites are recognized. Congratulations.:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom