19 May '07 WDWMagic Meet - Huntsville AL

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Hi all :wave:

I'm going to be in Huntsville on business 14-18 May and a number of people suggested I organize a meet while I'm there. So, I've arranged my flights so I can be available for a meet on 19 May, 2007.

Here's the plan:

Cracker Barrel
2001 Drake Avenue SW
AL Huntsville 35801-5608

2PM until at least 5PM, but until we're done...

I'll be there in my white WDWMagic Golf Shirt :D

I'd suggest it be a family affair, so feel free to bring along kids/spouses... Anyone care to join me? I'll keep a running list:

Confirmed:

Monty [MontyMon]
Heidi and the Heathens - sounds like a Punk Band [TwoTigersom]

Waffling but not "No" yet:

Nobody :(

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Sure, hold a meet there AFTER I move. :lol: Have fun! Save me some leftovers for when I'm there the next week.

Sure, come to Huntsville a week late and make it somehow my bad! :fork:

I'll put a doggie-bag at the corner of Hwy 231 and Drake Ave... It'll have a note that says it's for Scott so no-one will take it! :animwink:

dandaman

Sure, come to Huntsville a week late and make it somehow my bad! :fork:

I'll put a doggie-bag at the corner of Hwy 231 and Drake Ave... It'll have a note that says it's for Scott so no-one will take it! :animwink:

Unless, of course, their name is Scott.

Also unless someone doesn't call in a bomb threat for a "suspicious brown package" lying at 231 and Drake. :lookaroun

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Unless, of course, their name is Scott.

Also unless someone doesn't call in a bomb threat for a "suspicious brown package" lying at 231 and Drake. :lookaroun
Heck no! I'll tie it with a pretty pink ribbon and balloons... Nobody would ever dream it were a bomb! Silly Dan! :rolleyes:

pinkrose

Awww.. I wish I could :( I'll see what I can do, but I doubt it. That's my birthday and I'll be doing family stuff that day.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Time to revive the invitation! We're less than a month away and thus far only Heidi [and her family] and myself are attending. :lookaroun

Come on folks! I'm coming all the way from Canada for this meet! Surely some of you can drive a few miles! :lol:

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
umm.. yeah.. err...

Monty,

unless another forum member wants to go halvsies on gas and a hotel, there's not a snowballs chance in hell :)

And I'm not cool with the whole driving through Atlanta bit :lookaroun

TwoTigersMom

He's lying.

He only drives that far to see me. :D

(Someone fly me to the meet and he will magically appear :lookaroun)

like I said before, you and family should head down to BJ's then yall could drive over together. If not then I still see no reason why BJ can't drive a hour and a half to me then he can ride with me to Huntsville. :lookaroun

umm.. yeah.. err...

Monty,

unless another forum member wants to go halvsies on gas and a hotel, there's not a snowballs chance in hell :)

I don't believe anyone rattled your chain Mister! Besides, all those flights you take to no where just for FF miles?? Helloooo! Fly to Birmingham and me and BJ will pick you up! I have a tank remember? :lol:

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
Original Poster
In the Parks
No
umm.. yeah.. err...

Monty,

Aw, come on Mr. "Flies-for-points and finds every seat sale in the known universe"... Find yourself a seat on a plane for $3 and you can crash on a couch in my room [I'll kick you out Sunday morning... I'm flying out around 10AM].

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom