Name:
"Featured Artist Collection 2007 - Kungaloosh! "
Release Date:
03/20/07

SKU:

Retail:
$25.00

Edition Size:

This Limited Edition Featured Artist pin was created by Disney Design Group Artist Dawn Ockstadt. Dawn has titled this pin "Kungaloosh!" This Jumbo Pin features the Fab Five (and Pete) portraying the zany club members you will meet nightly at the Adventurers Club on Downtown Disney® Pleasure Island. This pin features multiple pin on pin elements and measures approximately 4" wide by 3" tall.

This pin will be released at the following locations:

Magic Kingdom® Park King's Gallery in Cinderella Castle
Epcot® - Art of Disney located in Future World near Innoventions West
Disney-MGM Studios - Animation Courtyard
Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park - Disney Outfitters
Downtown Disney® Marketplace - Art of Disney
Downtown Disney® Marketplace - Disney's Pin Traders
Please contact Walt Disney World® Merchandise Guest Services at 407-363-6200 or via e-mail: wdw.mail.order@disneyworld.com to check availability of ordering this pin. All Limited Edition pins are available while supplies last, and may not be available via Walt Disney World® Mail Order at time of inquiry.

Please Note - All information is subject to change including but not limited to artwork, release dates, edition sizes and retail prices.

metscool

Its been talked about for the last week or two on the yahoo groups for the club. I love how Donald is Otis it fits him the best. Even the Christmas show.

I love the character placement amazing there is no Stitch on a pin and yet its still appealing ;). It fits well with the Hidden Disney pin which has the Maid and Colonel on it. I have to say I find it amusing Donald has the white hat on verse the usual red hat that Otis usually wears.

napnet

I love the character placement amazing there is no Stitch on a pin and yet its still appealing ;). It fits well with the Hidden Disney pin which has the Maid and Colonel on it. I have to say I find it amusing Donald has the white hat on verse the usual red hat that Otis usually wears.

It looks to me like Goofy is Otis...

It looks to me like Goofy is Otis...

Daisy is Pamelia
Donald is Otis
Mickey is Hathaway
Minnie is Samantha
Goofy is Fletcher
Pluto is Emil
Pete is Graves
and Fingers is himself.

The Maid is the only character not on that pin (unless you count Zarkoff) and the Maid and the Colonel are on the Hidden Disney pin that was released in mid 2006 but is still on the racks for sale.

Epcot82Guy

OH MY GOD! THEY ARE ADDING THE CHARACTERS TO AC! :mad: :mad: :mad: (kidding).

That's a fun little pin. I am surprised that some of the less prominent characters made in on, but in a good way.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom