How much would you pay to spend one night in the castle?

radiohost

Original Poster
Lets say for imaginations sake that WDW starts allowing guests to stay all night in the castle.....which they will most likely be doing in the future now with the new apartment.

Heres the conditions....

1. One night only.
2. Entire family can stay there....maximum 6
3. Its all for one price per night.

What Would You Pay ?

Remember: Everyone who has ever visited WDW has always wondered what it would be like to stay all night inside the castle...Well, it can finnaly happen!! With the right price your dream could come true..Radiohost:cool:

Magicmyway

Oh my gosh Cinderella's Castle, as amazing as that would be I wouldnt pay over 1,000 but if my bf would want to pay it Id let him hahhaha! Cinderellas castle would be sooooo incredible! That's the king of all honeymoon suites!

radiohost

Original Poster
C'mon guys, its just going to sit up there empty after all this hype and all the work done to make it into a suite??:D ... Its going to be used to sleep in, and after this year of a million dreams, they could start charging to spend the night there, and at any price they want to, knowing people will pay for it!! lets see.....im going with

Three times the ammont of the best suite at The Grand Floridian

$7000

Magicmyway

oh no no I believe it will be sold def. they wouldnt of done it for the one family... but I would say itll be more expensive than that or used for giveaways for promotions....theyd have it im guessing a good 15000 just because you are in the park IN THE PARK 24/7... think of it! It will happen.

Enderikari

oh no no I believe it will be sold def. they wouldnt of done it for the one family... but I would say itll be more expensive than that or used for giveaways for promotions....theyd have it im guessing a good 15000 just because you are in the park IN THE PARK 24/7... think of it! It will happen.

No, it won't... be sold, anyway... sorry

C&D

It's needs to remain a 'promotional' i.e. celebrated place to stay. Putting a price tag to a so-unique and limited-availability residence would cheapen it, no matter the dollar figure cost. I maintain, as others have; priceless.

Or to put it another way

total restoration of the Disney apartment: X dollars
refurnishing said apartment: X dollars
Spending the night: Priceless

lpet11984

It's needs to remain a 'promotional' i.e. celebrated place to stay. Putting a price tag to a so-unique and limited-availability residence would cheapen it, no matter the dollar figure cost. I maintain, as others have; priceless.

I agree- I think it would be best suited to be left as a promotional/specialty place. Maybe one of these days we'll get to see in on the Travel Channel... :D

raremerebear

What an incredible experience that would be!! But I agree, it would cheapen it if it was sold to the highest bidder. I guess all we can do now is wait to see what happens... Too bad there couldn't be a night at the HM :)

BRER STITCH

Zero. Zilch. Nada.

I can't even imagine it being a fun time. Seriously!

Locked in a room after the park is closed? For what? To watch TV in the castle? :veryconfu

Nope...not my kinda gig!

In fact, I think the whole thign kinda cheapens the castle and steals a ton of magic from the icon. :rolleyes:

Whatever happened to leaving things to the imagination?

doop

I would only spend money if special privileges came along with it, aka, being able to go in the park after it closes, and being allowed to go on a few e-ticket attractions. Some free room service would be excellent too. But other than that I don't think it would be that great.

ucanfly

Say you wanted to go for a walk outside to get some air after the park closed or if you wanted to go to pleasure island for a bit late at night or something, does anyone know if you'd be allowed to leave the castle? Would you be allowed to leave the Magic Kingdom park grounds after it closed?
(I know for all the money one would be forking out for this suite they'ld probably want to get the most use out of the room as possible and not leave... but just curious what would happen *if*!)

Disneyfan1981

Zero. Zilch. Nada.

I can't even imagine it being a fun time. Seriously!

Locked in a room after the park is closed? For what? To watch TV in the castle? :veryconfu

Nope...not my kinda gig!

In fact, I think the whole thign kinda cheapens the castle and steals a ton of magic from the icon. :rolleyes:

Whatever happened to leaving things to the imagination?

I'm thinking the same thing here. After the park closes it'd just be another hotel room to spend the time unconscious waiting for the next day to come. It'd be one of those expensive things you do just to say you've done like them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom