Wonders of Life Pavilion Confirmed Opening

InnovationsWDW

Original Poster
Its official, I was at Epcot yesterday, Friday, and at the end of the UoE spiel they stated that WoL will be once again opening on November 19th, 2006 until the end of this year. Can't wait till I go again to get some pictures.

Jose

Northgurl24

I can't wait. I am going back "home" to work in December and I had heard that it was going to be open. I am taking a lot of pictures and I am even going to bring my camcorder(even though I wasnt going to) just to film possibly the last time of being in WoL:wave:

Magicot

I know this reopening is mainly for the busy holiday period but I wonder if they are also reopening it to see if it still has appeal to guests. Maybe they are testing to see which attractions to keep or if the building should just be demolished all together. Hmm...

EpcotMark

There are financial reasons they have to keep pavilions open at least six weeks out of the year. Otherwise they would keep it down.

Epcot82Guy

There are financial reasons they have to keep pavilions open at least six weeks out of the year. Otherwise they would keep it down.

Yep. Write-offs are fun! :lol: Unfortunately, until a sponsorship deal is put through for WOL or a larger deal for a replacement, I think this may be the norm.

the-reason14

I know this reopening is mainly for the busy holiday period but I wonder if they are also reopening it to see if it still has appeal to guests. Maybe they are testing to see which attractions to keep or if the building should just be demolished all together. Hmm...

Thats something Ive been wondering too. What if it does well attendance wise, you'd think they'll try to keep it open year round? Personally, I also see it opened as a test but also mainly for the season. We'll just have to wait and see, I guess.

slappy magoo

What if it does well attendance wise, you'd think they'll try to keep it open year round? Personally, I also see it opened as a test but also mainly for the season. We'll just have to wait and see, I guess.

All due respect, don't get too excited. I was there last Easter Sunday, excited to see WoL open. Everything was walk-on. It shows its age, smells its age, can't imagine it being open any more than to absorb runoff crowd until they decide to renovate. Keep expectations low.

PhilharMagician

Corrus when?????????????????? Is Jan 1st it for ever??????????

End Of Life

I hate to say this to you, but are you 100% sure???:confused:

Is there any hope in this world for the survival of Cranium Command??

Oh, and YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAA for WoL being open again being the last time or not.

POSTING FROM WDW

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Strange they say tomorrow because the cast newsletter, even today, still says it opens on Thanksgiving Day.

That's what I had read too, but starting it at the begining of the week might just be for the ease of scheduling. It takes atleast 4 people to operate Body Wars and atleast 4 people to run the Dome (2 at Cranium, 1 at MoM, and 1 as front Greeter) so having those placed around the park for the other 40 hours might not have made sense to equal out a 40hr work week.

Those 8 people (plus breakers and such) would of needed to be spread out across attractions, of which Universe of Energy is the most likely candidate (The two areas used to be one unit for years).

I'm skeptical, but it makes sense. Energy CM's would know better than most in that particular situation *shrug*.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom