Mickey, Donald and co. Movies

Luau Cove

Original Poster
Am I the only one who loves Disney original movies where Mickey, Donal, Goofy and Pluto starred? I am very devoted to these shorts that it makes me mad that they don't do them anymore, or at least frequently. I think young kids need to have one of those movies in their future childhood memories' and if they don't make something new little kids don't tend to be interested in the old stuff. I grew up watching those cartoons and I can't believe that today childs appreciate Pikachu more than Mickey, it's really sad.
Anyway, just my words.

-->LUAU

disneyaholic

I to also enjoy the old Disney shorts, but I know I sure was glad to see they brought back Mickey in Mouseworks & House of Mouse, although it seems every time I turn around it is interepted by Basketball. But in case you haven't heard yet Disney is making a full-length Mickey Mouse movie for the 75th anniversery of Mickey Mouse. This film will be created done fully in MovieToons division, which is responsible of the Disney TV shows. Apprearing in the movie will be Mickey and the whole gang, including cameo appearance of character from all the previous Disney Feature films and is due in Spring of 2004.

Goofster

It stinks here in Pittsburgh, the local news is on when we should be getting House of Mouse!!! It's terrible!!
We do still get recess though, but I wish we could get HoM instead of Lizzie.:hurl:

What ever happened to that Mickey and the Gang "3 Musketeers"?

Luau Cove

Original Poster
Originally posted by wdwprincess03
I know! I want the old gang back. Pokeman isn't even animation!!

No ofense but I think that nowaday cartoons are terribly lame. They don't have a meaning at all and all seem to be about the same thing: Catching strange little monsters. I don't recall all the names, but I'm sure that at least there are 3 that share the same idiotic plot.
We had soooo many good cartoons back just 10 years ago...

-->LUAU

disneyaholic

I also just found out that there is going to be a new full-length adventure coming direct to video & DVD called "Mickey's House of Villians". So, I'm glad to see they are finally bringing back to main mouse to Disney again. Below is the info I have found out about it.

DISNEY'S GREATEST VILLAINS TRY TO TAKE OVER THE HOUSE OF MOUSE SEPTEMBER 3

BURBANK, Calif., March 1, 2002 -- It's Mickey Mouse and his friends versus Disney's greatest villains in MICKEY'S HOUSE OF VILLAINS, from Walt Disney Home Entertainment, coming September 3, 2002 only on Disney DVD and video. The first movie to bring together all of Disney's greatest villains, this fast-paced movie includes over 150 terrific characters. The movie features an array of classic Disney cartoons, shorts, and a raucously fun song sung by the villains, entitled "It's Our House Now!"

A rollicking adventure from the creators of the wildly popular "Disney's House of Mouse," this full-length animated movie is priced at $29.99 (S.R.P.) for the Disney DVD and $22.99 (S.R.P.) the video. Prebook is July 23, 2002.

In MICKEY'S HOUSE OF VILLAINS, the best meet the baddest when Mickey Mouse comes face-to-face with the Disney villains everyone loves to hate for a night of mischief and mayhem that is sure to leave you laughing. Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Pluto and Goofy have their hands full when the wicked Jafar teams up with Cruella, Hades, Ursula, Captain Hook, Maleficent and all of the other dastardly villains in a wild attempt to turn the House of Mouse into the House of Villains. These scene-stealing villains stage their showdown with a show-stopping musical number that makes MICKEY'S HOUSE OF VILLAINS a fun-filled event for the entire family. MICKEY'S HOUSE OF VILLAINS

DVD BONUS MATERIALS

-- Fright Delight
-- A collection of Disney's spookiest sound effects in 5.1 Surround Sound.
-- Escape The House of Villains Adventure Game
-- Help Mickey Mouse take back the House of Mouse from the Villains
-- The Villains' Gallery
-- Discover everything there is to know about the Villains you love to hate.
-- DVD-ROM Weblinks
-- Dolby(R) Digital 5.1 Surround Sound

MICKEY'S HOUSE OF VILLAINS is modeled on the style of Disney's popular series "House of Mouse" (the series can be seen Saturdays on the ABC Television Network). The "House of Mouse" is the hottest meeting place for everyone's favorite animated characters, with Mickey Mouse as the house's host.

MICKEY'S HOUSE OF VILLAINS has a running time of approximately 70 minutes and is close-captioned for the hearing-impaired. Produced by Walt Disney Television Animation. Bonus features subject to change.

Walt Disney Home Video is distributed by Buena Vista Home Entertainment, Inc., a recognized industry leader. Buena Vista Home Entertainment, Inc. is the marketing, sales and distribution company for Walt Disney, Touchstone, Miramax, Dimension and Buena Vista videocassettes and DVDs. Buena Vista Home Entertainment, Inc., a recognized leader in the home entertainment industry for over 15 years, is the marketing, sales and distribution company for Walt Disney, Touchstone, Hollywood Pictures, Miramax, Dimension and Buena Vista videocassette and DVD product.

A marketing innovator, BVHE's efforts have been vital to the success of the multi-billion dollar home entertainment industry. BVHE brought the concept of purchasing videos, or "sell through," to retail stores and pioneered the "video premiere" market for animated films. In synergy with all aspects of the Walt Disney Company, BVHE continues as an industry trendsetter for the 21st Century.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom