What Do You Order at Yachtsman Steakhouse???

LowesChevy

Well they hired a new chef and he dabbles in molecular gastronomy so you can get some really interesting items

this is a tomato mozzarella salad that is currently offered. It was awesome-a bunch of different techniques playing with textures
9a8c2481.jpg

445c808f.jpg

23c9f123.jpg

Great cheese platter
WDW09292.jpg

Prime NY Strip
WDW08130.jpg

ho hum the last few times-tough and overcooked at medium rare unfortunetly

Filet
not my first pick-but absolutely fabulous here
WDW09294.jpg

Lobster bisque
okay-some chunks of lobster would be nice
canon10093.jpg

'Naner Napoleon-which is back on the menu and as a chocohound-I love this dessert anyway
WDW09272.jpg

baymenxpac

has anyone tried the no sugar added dessert? the habenero-infused chocolate cake? SO. GOOD.

not going to lie, i was skeptical at first, but it's a strange and fantastic combination.

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
Well they hired a new chef and he dabbles in molecular gastronomy so you can get some really interesting items

this is a tomato mozzarella salad that is currently offered. It was awesome-a bunch of different techniques playing with textures
9a8c2481.jpg

445c808f.jpg

23c9f123.jpg

Great cheese platter
WDW09292.jpg

Prime NY Strip
WDW08130.jpg

ho hum the last few times-tough and overcooked at medium rare unfortunetly

Filet
not my first pick-but absolutely fabulous here
WDW09294.jpg

Lobster bisque
okay-some chunks of lobster would be nice
canon10093.jpg

'Naner Napoleon-which is back on the menu and as a chocohound-I love this dessert anyway
WDW09272.jpg

It all looks SO SO GOOD :slurp:

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
has anyone tried the no sugar added dessert? the habenero-infused chocolate cake? SO. GOOD.

not going to lie, i was skeptical at first, but it's a strange and fantastic combination.

YES!!!

Once I saw it on the menu, I had to try this the last time I ate there, and it did not disappoint. :slurp:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom