Project Z

accord99cutie

Premium Member
Does that mean you like me? You really, really like me?:)

Would you like an autographed photo of me turning the lights out in Mickey's house one last time?
Um, no. I liked Lee's response... not you. Well, not that I don't like you per say, I don't know you. I just liked Lee's response to your statement.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
why would someone be so nasty to a fellow poster?

that's just not MAGICal at all ...

how about we discuss the fact Disney won't be investing in the MK beyond the F-land project?

How about you return to your Laughing Place, because obviously the fanbois here are just not kewl enough for YOUr style of posting?

WDW1974

Um, no. I liked Lee's response... not you. Well, not that I don't like you per say, I don't know you. I just liked Lee's response to your statement.

You don't like me?!??!:eek::( hey, where's the crying smilie?

I don't know you either. But I'll assume you're nice. My name is WDW1974, but you can also call me the Spirit ... or (what many fanbois refer to me as) The Disney Hater.

As to Lee, I do know him. I do like him. Well, to be honest (and please don't tell him this) but I kind of like his other half more than him ... but Lee was just being his usual pithy self. He's a lot of fun, though, especially when you run into celebrity Imagineers in WDW restrooms or when hanging out with fanbois that I may have unknowingly traumatized by criticizing their 'WDW views'.

Lee

Adventurer
I don't know you either. But I'll assume you're nice. My name is WDW1974, but you can also call me the Spirit ...
I wonder how much TDO would pay to find out your real name...
(Don't worry, I won't sell it to them for any price. I got me a Powerball ticket right here that I'm fairly sure is going to be my ticket to easy street.....unless it isn't. In which case...TDO,you know where to find me.)

WDW1974 said:
[As to Lee, I do know him. I do like him. Well, to be honest (and please don't tell him this) but I kind of like his other half more than him ...
I'll take that compliment and accept hers on her behalf. She'll be so delighted she might let you hold her special white Duffy.

WDW1974 said:
He's a lot of fun, though, especially when you run into celebrity Imagineers in WDW restrooms...
Sir, Tony was clearly not in a restroom when he was run into. He was very politely greeted on a public walkway. And not by me, either. 'Twas Martin who accosted the poor fellow and used his disarming British charm to elicit such wonderful comments about Imagination.:lol:

WDW1974

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDW1974
I don't know you either. But I'll assume you're nice. My name is WDW1974, but you can also call me the Spirit ...

I wonder how much TDO would pay to find out your real name...
(Don't worry, I won't sell it to them for any price. I got me a Powerball ticket right here that I'm fairly sure is going to be my ticket to easy street.....unless it isn't. In which case...TDO,you know where to find me.)

Real name? Hah! I have so many aliases. Some days, I don't even know who I am ... but TDO knows who I am (well, some folks do ... some even like me, shocking I know!:D)

And good luck with that Powerball deal. If it doesn't work out for ya, I know a Nigerian prince and he needs just a little bit of your money but he'll give you millions of his!

Quote:
[As to Lee, I do know him. I do like him. Well, to be honest (and please don't tell him this) but I kind of like his other half more than him ...

I'll take that compliment and accept hers on her behalf. She'll be so delighted she might let you hold her special white Duffy.

Duffy ... back when he wasn't even Duffy ... ah the magical old days.
I will give WDW one compliment over TDR ... I didn't see any crazy gals trying to breastfeed plush in the walkways in O-Town ... although, some might say that TDR wins in the bizarre fetish category as well as best attractions, show quality, CMs, entertainment, upkeep, ... should I go on?

Quote:
He's a lot of fun, though, especially when you run into celebrity Imagineers in WDW restrooms...

Sir, Tony was clearly not in a restroom when he was run into. He was very politely greeted on a public walkway. And not by me, either. 'Twas Martin who accosted the poor fellow and used his disarming British charm to elicit such wonderful comments about Imagination.:lol:

Well, you forget that I ran into Tony on my own first ... and that indeed came in the restroom as Martin just had to send me in to hear the 1980s BGM tracks as I voided my bladder. :eek:

Such fun times ...

JWG

What else would be new. The only thing theme Tomorrowland carries is the constant confirmation and then cancellation of a new e-ticket attraction that fits into the old Galaxy Place Theater / Carousel of Progress / Laugh Floor / Stitch space.

Frustrating because this one I actually like and it makes sense since the development costs are already paid.

NoChesterHester

Would there be problems for cell phones and cameras?

Conceivably yes. Anything that uses magnetic storage could have a conflict.

I don't know for sure. Not my line of expertise.

They have learned in recent years that far less voltage is needed now for an effective electromagnet. You can likely see an example of this at your office building or newer apartment complex. Many security systems use mag locks on the doors rather than keys (look for a small box toward the head). These small electromagnets are powerful and effective.

flavious27

Conceivably yes. Anything that uses magnetic storage could have a conflict.

I don't know for sure. Not my line of expertise.

They have learned in recent years that far less voltage is needed now for an effective electromagnet. You can likely see an example of this at your office building or newer apartment complex. Many security systems use mag locks on the doors rather than keys (look for a small box toward the head). These small electromagnets are powerful and effective.

My old employer had the swipe cards for their back offices, though the magnets are strong they would need to be stronger to levitate and move a ride vehicle and payload.

WDW1974

I'm not aware that it's had a definate yes or no at this point.

It doesn't. It could always happen down the line. But it's very unlikely right now stateside.

TWDC believes it has spent a (blank) load of $$$ on 'Disney Parks' and hasn't seen the need to spend more right now, let alone on an attraction of this magnitude (read that to be cost).

And if it does happen, you're likely looking at years off now ...

juniorthomas

wdw2.png

The problem with a monorail expansion is the cost per mile and the will of tdo to incur that cost. There are other transportation systems that could be used but there is going to be the same cost for the same capacity.

Well there is something to be said for sustainability. It may be expensive, but as long as maintenance and energy costs fall below bus drivers/gasoline/bus maintenance, its worth looking at.

But that gem appeared 60 pages into this thread. NICE.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom