WDW Restaurant Fall Madness: Final Four

Splashman

Original Poster
After weeks of fierce competition our competitors have fallen one by one over the course of four rounds. With each battle, our original field of 64 has slowly been reduced, eliminating 60 competitors along the way resulting in the Final Four. These match-ups may be the most difficult we have seen yet and I look forward to seeing how they play out. Each of these four worthy competitors have fought their way through their regions, emerging as region champs. Winning the Magic Kingdom Region was Le Cellier Steakhouse, the Epcot Region was Whispering Canyon Cafe, the Hollywood Studios Region was California Grill, and the Animal Kingdom Region was 'Ohana. While I am not going to reveal who has which seed, I will reveal the seeding match-ups. In no particular order, the matches by seed are:

#1 vs. #2
#1 vs. #5

It will be very interesting to see how these matches play out and who will advance to the WDW Restaurant Fall Madness Championship.

As usual, the first restaurant in each set to receive (12) votes wins the match and you are voting for the restaurant you like better in each match. Also, feel free to include any comments on why you voted that way or discuss your feelings on some of the restaurants in the current matches. For this round, since there could not be any continued matches, this round will end either when someone in both matches receives 12 votes or four days has passed. So, the round will end if both matches do not have a declared winner by Saturday afternoon.

The Final Four matches are:

Le Cellier Steakhouse (Epcot) vs. Whispering Canyon Cafe (Wilderness Lodge)
(Le Cellier won the Magic Kingdom Region by defeating Olivia's Cafe, Biergarten Restaurant, Narcoossee's, and Rose and Crown Pub and Dining Room. Whispering Canyon Cafe won the Epcot Region by defeating Shutter's at Old Port Royale, Tutto Italia Ristorante, Via Napoli, and Tusker House Restaurant).

California Grill (Contemporary) vs. 'Ohana (Polynesian)
(California Grill won the Hollywood Studios Region by defeating T-Rex, Mama Melrose's Ristorante Italiano, Chef Mickey's, and Yachtsman Steakhouse. 'Ohana won the Animal Kingdom Region by defeating Tony's Town Square, Trail's End Restaurant, Fulton's Crab House, and Artist Point).

Have fun!

BrowncoatChelle

Whispering Canyon Cafe
California Grill

These are both really hard choices as these are four of our favorite restaurants, with California Grill probably being number 1 with myself and my girlfriend.

docandsix

Le Cellier

And can I offer a provisional (non-binding) vote for the California Grill? Never been to Ohana, but a quick glance at the menus makes it look like a landslide, easy decision. It'll be interesting to see how more experienced readers vote.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom