WDW Restaurant Fall Madness: Round Two

Splashman

Original Poster
It is time to start the second round in our Fall Madness tournament. We currently have 36 competitors remaining and some very interesting match-ups ahead. Just a quick summary of the first round before we proceed:

All of the #1 and #2 seeds have won their first round matches in convincing fashion and have advanced to the second round. There were a total of 9 upsets in the first round (based on the how they were ranked) including two #14, a #13, and two #12 seeds advancing to the second round. So far the Animal Kingdom Region has the most upsets while the Epcot region has the fewest upsets.

As usual, the first restaurant in each set to receive (12) votes wins the match and you are voting for the restaurant you like better in each match. Also, feel free to include any comments on why you voted that way. If you did not vote in the last set of matches, please vote for the continued matches as well. The matches are:

Continued first round matches:

Citricos (Grand Floridian) vs. Sanaa Restaurant (Animal Kingdom Lodge) (Cit. leads 7-3)
Ragland Road Irish Pub and Restaurant (Downtown Disney) vs. Yachtsman Steakhouse (Yacht Club) (YS leads 9-1)
Artist Point (Wilderness Lodge) vs. 1900 Park Fare (Grand Floridian) (AP leads 7-6)
The Garden Grill Restaurant (Epcot) vs. Portobello (Downtown Disney) (GG leads 10-2)

New second round matches:

Magic Kingdom Region:

Kona Cafe (Polynesian) vs. Boma - Flavors of Africa (Animal Kingdom Lodge)
(In the first round Kona Cafe defeated Maya Grill 15-4 and Boma defeated Rainforest Cafe 15-7).

Rose and Crown Pub and Dining Room (Epcot) vs. 50's Prime Time Cafe (Hollywood Studios)
(In the first round Rose and Crown defeated Wolfgang Puck 17-9 and 50's defeated Jiko 12-9).

Epcot Region:

Tusker House Restaurant (Animal Kingdom) vs. Liberty Tree Tavern (Magic Kingdom)
(In the first round Tusker House defeated Nine Dragons 15-7 and Liberty Tree defeated Coral Reef 12-8).

Cinderella's Royal Table (Magic Kingdom) vs. Hoop Dee Doo Musical Revue (Fort Wilderness)
(In the first round Cinderella defeated Big River Grill 18-8 and Hoop Dee Doo defeated Hollywood and Vine 14-5).

Have fun!

Evil Genius

Magic Kingdom Region:

Kona Cafe
(Polynesian)

50's Prime Time Cafe (Hollywood Studios)

Epcot Region:

Tusker House Restaurant (Animal Kingdom)

Cinderella's Royal Table (Magic Kingdom)

Rogue21

Votes

Round 1
Citricos
Raglan Road
Artist Point

Potobello

3 of the best meals were at the above restaurants.

Round 2
Boma
Rose & Crown
Tusker House
Hoop de Doo

If CRT served adult beverages to make the cost less painful, I'd consider changing my mind. :rolleyes:

WDW_Emily

Kona Cafe (Polynesian) vs. Boma - Flavors of Africa (Animal Kingdom Lodge)-Shoot I knew this one was coming....Going to have to go with Boma though..

Epcot Region:

Cinderella's Royal Table (Magic Kingdom)

Vernonpush

These are HARD choices!

Boma - Flavors of Africa (Animal Kingdom Lodge)
Hoop Dee Doo Musical Revue (Fort Wilderness)

I have to go for "unique" and "entertaining environments"

gamblepsu

Magic Kingdom Region:

Boma - Flavors of Africa (hhh two of my faves)

50's Prime Time Cafe
Epcot Region:

Tusker House RestaurantHoop Dee Doo Musical Revue

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom