Food Rocks closing?

hadesrules

Original Poster
I'm sorry if this is a repeat thread, though I did a search to look for this topic and didn't find anything. I've seen a couple of comments about Food Rocks closing. I wanted to know if anyone knew when this is happening. We're going in November, and hopefully it'll still be open. Thanks.

General Grizz

First of all, welcome to WDWMagic! I'm sorry your first post has to do with the closing of an attraction...but...

No one knows for sure - unless they're in the "immediate know." I am confident in the rumor that it WILL be going down for good anytime from August to next January. What will replace it? Soarin'...a popular attraction from Disney's California Adventure.

Again, welcome - and good luck! I hope you may "make it count in the kitchen" in November!

hadesrules

Original Poster
Thanks for the welcome. I've been checking this site out for a couple of months. Great information. It's far more timely than the tour books.

nikechic

Crying...FOOD ROCKS is my favorite thing at Epcot. Many of us are going to hate to see it go. Oh well such is life. Soarin' looks like it will be awesome.:cry: :cry: :cry:

westie

Originally posted by nikechic
Crying...FOOD ROCKS is my favorite thing at Epcot. Many of us are going to hate to see it go. Oh well such is life. Soarin' looks like it will be awesome.:cry: :cry: :cry:

You gotta be kidding me?! FR is one of the most painful attractions @WDW. If it weren't for having children I would never have got dragged in there twice! I'll be in Living w/the Land...

Michael72688

Originally posted by westie
You gotta be kidding me?! FR is one of the most painful attractions @WDW. If it weren't for having children I would never have got dragged in there twice! I'll be in Living w/the Land...

It really isnt that bad, it's better then some things at Epcot

Erika

I like Food Rocks. I laughed all the way through it. I'm glad I was able to get back in with a video camera before it was too late! -assuming the rumors are true. Ah well, in with the new!

Kellylynn322

Originally posted by nikechic

Mine too! I laugh through the whole thing. Its corny but I love it.

wdwfan4eva

I think I'll still miss Kitchen Kabaret more over Food Rocks, if it is closing. There was nothing better than getting VEGGIE VEGGIE FRUIT FRUIT stuck in your head for the whole day!!!! :lol:

Does anyone know if it's okay to videotape Food Rocks???

BigNorm

Originally posted by wdwfan4eva
Does anyone know if it's okay to videotape Food Rocks???

I think it's okay to video Food Rocks. I have a video of it myself, of course that was taken in '98, but nobody said anything to me.

I too will miss Food Rocks, but not as much as I miss Kitchen Kabaret.

WILL YOU ALL KNOCK IT OFF?! Food Rocks WILL NOT be going away for good anytime in the future! IT'S ONLY A RUMOR, FOR PETE'S SAKE!:mad:

AND SUCH RUMORS MAKE ME SICK!:hurl:

Soarin', if it happens, will be in a completely seperate building and everything in The Land, Imagination, etc. will NOT be touched!

And, Grizzlyhall, I think you worry too much! DON'T LISTEN TO SUCH RIDICULOUS RUMORS, PLEASE!:mad:

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Originally posted by disneyphilip
WILL YOU ALL KNOCK IT OFF?! Food Rocks WILL NOT be going away for good anytime in the future! IT'S ONLY A RUMOR, FOR PETE'S SAKE!:mad:

AND SUCH RUMORS MAKE ME SICK!:hurl:

Soarin', if it happens, will be in a completely seperate building and everything in The Land, Imagination, etc. will NOT be touched!

And, Grizzlyhall, I think you worry too much! DON'T LISTEN TO SUCH RIDICULOUS RUMORS, PLEASE!:mad:

you've already been banned on LP and Toonfinder (twice... I don't know what came over you when you registered).... haven't you learned that

PEOPLE DON'T LIKE PEOPLE WHO SCREAM OUT THEIR A$$!

You may be 21, but you have a LOT of growing up (and yes.. I know ALL about your autism....)

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
I'm sorry if this is a repeat thread, though I did a search to look for this topic and didn't find anything. I've seen a couple of comments about Food Rocks closing. I wanted to know if anyone knew when this is happening. We're going in November, and hopefully it'll still be open. Thanks.
So... has it closed yet?

🦡

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom