Upcoming/Rumored Projects

Pumbaa

I've been told from a source here, not sure how reliable....

but I've been told that DAK might have a new addition based off a certain continent... not North America...

Wether he wants to come out and post or not is not my decision, but I'll only let him tell you and not me.

All I can say is it's pretty surprising to hear this rumor.

I'm saying it's going to be based on one of Disney's Animated Films. There are so many where Animals are featured so prominently. Off the top of my head, I'm going to say it could be, Bambi, The Lion King, or 101 Dalmatians.

WDW1974

Nothing major is coming to DAK in the foreseeable future.

That's why Joe Rohde was moved to Hawaii to a DVC/hotel project that was 90% designed.

EPCOT Explorer

That's why Joe Rohde was moved to Hawaii to a DVC/hotel project that was 90% designed.

I take it that you mean until FLE is open? :wave:

After that, I think that anything is game, and this might be the next "big" project to tackle.....If they learned from their past, and in that, want to tackle. :lol:

_Scar

Technically Joe can just approve a project and let another imagineer do it or do both projects at once.

I wonder if you've heard what I've heard... :lookaroun but I what I was told had no attached time frame to it.

BigThunderMatt

I'm saying it's going to be based on one of Disney's Animated Films. There are so many where Animals are featured so prominently. Off the top of my head, I'm going to say it could be, Bambi, The Lion King, or 101 Dalmatians.

Doesn't Disney hold rights to the Narnia property? Doesn't Narnia contain mythological creatures?

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult

I seem to recall that being said about the Magic Kingdom for the next five years. :shrug:

captain marvel1

what id like to see is this in the sounds dangerous. keep the name but change the idea. put the muppets labs in 4d with guest hosts from the audience. specia tours from some of the muppets themselves gonzo miss piggy etc etc kitchen area with the swedish chef different parts of the building with each character and every 20 min the groups that go in switch sections.

misterID

They should do something about Imagination next. That AK thing isn't going to happen for a while it looks. Epcot needs some attention badly and Imagination would be the best place to do it.

DisneyParksFan1

Well, MK is getting some attention in FYL so once it gets that it can hold itself up. Now, EPCOT could use some new attractions, and something new in the lagoon and some more entertainment if you will. DHS needs expansion and many, many refurbs, I'm talking a refurb to get rid of the Backlot Tour and I think they should expand Pixar Place into Pixar Land, an entire land dedicated to all things Pixar. That would be great, also some enhancements to Fantasmic!, up to par, if not better than what DL has, and the removal of the cursed hat! DAK, I think needs to get rid of Camp-Minnie Mickey and make it into something a lot more interesting besides M&G's. Move the Lion King show to Africa, Make Camp Minnie-Mickey into Beastly Kingdomee, or something new, it could use a new parade and some nighttime entertainment. Give more people a reason to go besides Everest. All in all, the park that needs more IMO is DHS.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom