Port orleans

bugsbunny

Yes and it sucks. If would seem the brilliant combination of "nearby" hotels on one bus is becoming more and more frequent. When I was at POR, we waited nearly an hour for a bus to Epcot(?). We asked some guy with a clipboard and a radio the bus was. He said it hadn't been that long. And I kindly pointed out that I about 30 of us had been there BEFORE he got there. So I asked what time he had got there, he did a double take and realized I wasn't BSing him.

The way I had it explained to him was that it would go through POFQ first and then to POR. So if it had no more room, it would just proceed to the park. And judging by how much the bus stop was packed at our place, I guess it was the same at POFQ. The only good thing about that was the reverse. Coming back, POR got dropped off first and then the bus proceeded to POFQ, I guess.

And what it so frustrating is that here you are waiting for a bus to one park and buses for other parks come by 5 or 6 times WITH NOBODY ON THEM. How hard is it to get one switched over to take people to another park?

I've also had this experience with Ft. W and WL sharing the same buses. And also from Downtown trying to get to WL. That bus is shared with the GF and I think the Contemp, too. IT WAS RIDICULOUS!!

Other than that, the buses are great!! :ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom