Best Bathroom in "The World?"

Gig 'Em Mickey

OK, so inevitably the use of public facilities will be required. And on those occasions where I may be using said facility for more than a minute at a time I'd like to be able to relax and have a satisfying experience. So I ask you, "What's the best bathroom in 'The World' and why do you consider it so?"

JeffC

My favorite 2...

ESPN Club. What better place can you still watch the came no matter where you go...
The old Country/Western Bar in PI. (Sorry, can't remeber the name - just remember the horses on top) I remember going in and using the urnal, looking up and seeing the dance floor. Had to blink a few times cause I wasn't sure if I had to many drinks or I was actually seeing outside the bathroom. I hope they were one-way mirrors ;)

Upvote 0

Scooter

Best: The bathrooms at the entrance to the Ticket and Transportation Center. They are huge and almost always empty. I like privacy when I relinquish my bodily fluids.

Worst: The bathrooms at the entrance to Disney's Marketplace near the bus stop. Very very small. There are better ones nearby by Wolfgang Puck's. I recommend those.

Upvote 0

Captain Hank

These public bathrooms are the nicest ones I've seen in Epcot that aren't attached to an attraction or other pavillion. Now for private bathrooms in Epcot I'd say The Seas VIP area on the 2nd floor (brass fixtures, velvet chairs, carpet runners, etc.).
I'm rather partial to the American Adventure VIP lounge bathrooms--they still have the powder soap :)

Upvote 0

LudwigVonDrake

I'm rather partial to the American Adventure VIP lounge bathrooms--they still have the powder soap :)

Ah, I remember the days of the powdered soap!!!

In MK, I tend to use the one near City Hall, the one next to Peter Pan and the one in between Space Mountain and CoP. Don't know why but it works out that way.

In Epcot, the Odyssey is the best for being quiet.

In the Studios, the one halfway down towards ToT and RnRC on the right side.

In AK, usually it's whatever one is nearest :)

Upvote 0

Phonedave

I'm not sure if this fits the thread - but I was at the Bocuse D'Or competition last month and the bathrooms in the World Showplace are HUGE! By far the largest I have seen in WDW. Must have been 40 stalls in the ladies room.

LOL, I did the same thing.

I was at the competition and I walked into the men's room. I could barely see the other end of the room.

-dave

Upvote 0

KingStefan

And on my list of "should be expanded" is definitely the ones between Canada and World Showcase Plaza. I don't know about the women's room, but the men's room has one stall and one urinal. Not very high-capacity.

-Rob

Oh, you're not kidding. There is always a long line at the ladies' room, and sometimes a line at the men's room, right before Illuminations.

What about France? They don't have one at all! You have to go to Morroco! I asked a CM there where a rest room was in French (practicing!) and had to ask her to repeat in English because I couldn't believe the answer. I told her that was very authentic, just like Paris - you can never find one when you need one!

Upvote 0

dove_

OK, it's not in a Park, but it is in WDW

The bathroom / locker rooms in SSR Spa.

Complimentary robes, slippers, razors, shaving cream, toothbrushes, deodorant, hair spray, & mouthwash.

Hot towels, free fresh fruit, free ice water.

A hot tub, sauna, and a steam room.

Of course you either have to be staying at the resort, or using the spa, or pay for the gym.

-dave

Care to extrapolate on the complimentary robes and slippers? :lol:
Myself + 3 other girls are staying there this december, and I may insist on a trip to the spa bathroom if it means we get matching robes!

Upvote 0

Chape19714

The restrooms at Rafiki's Planet Watch (just inside the building on the right) are pretty hillarious due to triva questions on the walls and doors about how other species of animals use the restroom. If you ever need a quiz about how much p an elephant pees at a time (or the distance of how far a Rhino can p), go visit these lovely restrooms :lol:

Upvote 0

Phonedave

Care to extrapolate on the complimentary robes and slippers? :lol:
Myself + 3 other girls are staying there this december, and I may insist on a trip to the spa bathroom if it means we get matching robes!

Not to keep, as in take home. To use while you are in the spa. You need to give them back when you leave.

If you have eaten of the complimentary fruit, that you can keep on the way out.

-dave

Upvote 0

dove_

Not to keep, as in take home. To use while you are in the spa. You need to give them back when you leave.

If you have eaten of the complimentary fruit, that you can keep on the way out.

-dave

I figured that sounded too good to be true :lol:

Fruit may be worth a trip!

Upvote 0

StitchMad

The one between the lobby and the gift shop at the Beach Club. Beautiful granite, wash cloths if you need to freshen up, and IIRC real towels to dry your hands. Also relatively unused.
Agreed here.
We used the one just down the corridor from Beaches and Cream on our second to last trip throughout August 2008. They were very nice, clean, shiny and yeah.. those towels... nice!

Upvote 0

Jerm

I found a small quiet one in Japan. It is near the outside eating area near the stream with the deer chaser away thing. I think you might enjoy using that one.

Those I think used to be just cast member bathrooms then they opened them up....those are the smallest in the WDW!

My favorite bathroom in "the World" is in Adventureland. It's the Pirates of the Caribbean one! I like how they play the Pirates movie music in the background. The ship tiles are also a nice touch.

These win as my fav, I am not as found of them as I used to be when they were a little more out of the way but they are great!

The bathrooms in AK near FoTLK are outlined in Birch trees and kind of looks like a forest bathroom. Wait, that is what they are supposed to look like.:lookaroun This bathroom is also very quiet.

I love the theme of this bathroom. They have a old heater set up in there just to fit the theme.

How do I get in there......I have missed powder soap!!!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom