WDW Picture of the Day (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

donsullivan

Premium Member
1626Castle-Entrance.jpg

Gorjus

really?? Why? We thought it was great.:shrug:

Minnie shouldn't be drawing such great photos for the same reason that Jasmine shouldn't be singing "A Whole New World" with a guest who has a really good voice and Belle shouldn't be speaking in fluent French to children who only speak French. Yet sometimes they do and it is magical, but what happens when next time your child meets them, they don't continue the magic? Now we have inconsistency and the magic is broken. Obviously each meet and greet with the same character is going to be slightly inconsistent, but here we are talking about specific skills that not everyone posseses.

Don't get me wrong, I think it is a great magical moment, and I've shed a tear watching those moments. However, it can get you a discussion from management if you get caught.

xsupaxmanxsfnex

can someone tell me how to post pictures on here?
If your picture you are wanting to post is already on another website then go to that picture, right click and hit properties. Then copy the address, it should end in .jpg. Next come back to the forums and start a new post. There is a little yellow square with a mountain and sun, click on it and put in the address of your picture. Let me know if you have any idea what I just said.
Mine for today.
n900355525_3828262_2747.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom