Big news soon?

ImaYoyo

I just don't think Iger would be in town to dissect possibilities of something so relatively small-potatoes as Imagination 4.0 or even SM 2.0. I don't have a clue what that gang of heavy hitters were talking about, but it must have been something more than tweaks and twists. Or then again, maybe Iger is that much of a micromanager. :veryconfu
He's not. Just wants to know what's going on.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Was this offending anyone?

Was this against WDWMagic Rules?

Is there any reason why I should have not said anything?

Is there any chance that this would happen?

I would like you to answer those questions, magickingdom55.

I believe he was talking figuratively. :wave:

magickingdom55

Was this offending anyone?

Was this against WDWMagic Rules?

Is there any reason why I should have not said anything?

Is there any chance that this would happen?

I would like you to answer those questions, magickingdom55.

No It's just that if that happen there would be a war at Epcot thats all I'm trying to say.

darthjohnny

Let's not get hysterical.

If the Wand was ever put back up, some people would be mad and whine and threaten not to go back to the parks (even though you know they wouldn't) but nothing would happen.

mrbillonooo

new rumors

How about the official news that Disney Quest closing for ESPN Zone and at the Studios, the stund show was always ment to be only a temp...what will go there?? I am looking for a real time line for Space Mountain and what it will look like and the people mover. Indian Jones and Star Tours have an outside chance.
mr bill :wave:

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
What concerns were these?
Hey Mike,

Iger toured WDW front and back stage at the start of the year and threw lists around left right and center for improvements everywhere. Apparently he didn`t want to see a slip again towards a Pressler/Harris resort and wanted to keep the World on the up. Little things from sweeping brushes and CM Bicycles at MGM to clarifying details for upcoming rehabs. Thinking about it, the brass have been paying a lot of attention to WDW in 2007.

Here`s to the future. And you!

jedimaster1227

How about the official news that Disney Quest closing for ESPN Zone and at the Studios, the stund show was always ment to be only a temp...what will go there?? I am looking for a real time line for Space Mountain and what it will look like and the people mover. Indian Jones and Star Tours have an outside chance.
mr bill :wave:

Well, for DisneyQuest and the Stunt Show, both of those are staying, so no worries there...

As for Space Mountain, the latest information I've been given is truly exciting (in my opinion) and I think it will cater to the fans of the current attraction and those that want something more- new, smooth and sounding better than ever... :animwink:

Indian Jones? Indiana is staying put for the time being. The Studios is currently working on their two stage attractions as well as Pixar Place before you see the Lucas/Spielberg projects get the spotlight.

Hey Mike,

Iger toured WDW front and back stage at the start of the year and threw lists around left right and center for improvements everywhere. Apparently he didn`t want to see a slip again towards a Pressler/Harris resort and wanted to keep the World on the up. Little things from sweeping brushes and CM Bicycles at MGM to clarifying details for upcoming rehabs. Thinking about it, the brass have been paying a lot of attention to WDW in 2007.

Here`s to the future. And you!

We've got alot to look forward to, as far as I'm concerned. With the Studios essentially being overhauled, Epcot continually being touched up, Magic Kingdom recieving classic attraction-based refurbishments and Animal Kingdom recieving a few new "changes" soon, the future looks bright...

-SIR-

Hey guys, I havent posted in a while for good reasons and i probably wont post much more...but I thought I would briefly comment on all the recent goings on.... I won't go into detail but I can guarantee you would never guess whats going on. I was very suprised... expect some really interesting and cool announcements in the future!

darthjohnny

Hey guys, I havent posted in a while for good reasons and i probably wont post much more...but I thought I would briefly comment on all the recent goings on.... I won't go into detail but I can guarantee you would never guess whats going on. I was very suprised... expect some really interesting and cool announcements in the future!

Can't you just give us a hint?

-SIR-

well... no specifics but, from what I hear and have put together, allot of it has to do with already annouced plans... lets just say an old press release was very vaugue when the described their future plans. I don't want to loose my job... so have fun guessing! :wave:

hauntdmansion79

^

Wow, really interesting! I was guessing that it has to do with MGM and Pixar Place, but now maybe that's too obvious. Maybe it is the 20,000 Leagues replacement and it's something that is going to blow our minds like reviving the old Marry Poppins attraction or something. Unlike everyone else, I actually like the anticipation and guessing, because as soon as we know, there is no more dreaming, and to me dreaming is at the heart of Disney.

-SIR-

^
Unlike everyone else, I actually like the anticipation and guessing, because as soon as we know, there is no more dreaming, and to me dreaming is at the heart of Disney.

Well said indeed :animwink: Keep dreaming folks... these dreams are bigger than mountains ...

(I really have to stop posting now)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom